Prediction (Plenty of) Changes for Rd 17 vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the following side the chance against two lower sides in the next few weeks. If Shuey is suspended then Sheed gets a reprieve. Edwards to play swingman and back Naitanui in the ruck ahead of Allen.

FB: J Rotham, T Barrass, T Cole
HB: L Foley, J McGovern, B Sheppard
C: A Gaff, T Kelly, J Brander
HF: J Petruccelle, J Darling, B Ah Chee
FF: L Ryan, J Kennedy, O Allen

R: N Naitanui, L Shuey, E Yeo

I: H Edwards, L Duggan, L Edwards, C West

IN: J Rotham, A Gaff, J Brander, J Petruccelle, B Ah Chee, L Ryan, H Edwards, C West
OUT: A Witherden, S Hurn, J Redden (inj), D Sheed, J Jones (inj), Z Langdon, J Cripps, N Vardy
Why should we gift North a game?
They may not be great at the moment but Hurn is our best defender, and Sheed works and clears the ball. I am not sure about Ryan - he was rubbish for weeks before getting suspended. For Harry to play we need to drop Gov who is unfit but of great value.

Why should we gift North a game?
They may not be great at the moment but Hurn is our best defender, and Sheed works and clears the ball. I am not sure about Ryan - he was rubbish for weeks before getting suspended. For Harry to play we need to drop Gov who is unfit but of great value.
Great value to the opposition?

People on here love to deride other teams as being poor. Swans have a great depth of young tallent and are a far more even team than us. They have a strong development system through their reserves that has been in place for 20 years, We dont yet.
Wait to we play Melbourne who some expect to implode under our brilliance.

We have many palyers who through extended injurty are not fit - you only get fit in the pre season not duirng the season. So, this cannot be solved or coached out. Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

We have a bunch of players not up to AFL level - this can not be coached out. We have relied on recruiting the left overs from other teams - not a great formula in the long run. The draft has killed us for years, teams like the swans have feasted.

We played some kids and generally they were not up to it. Patience will be required.

Also, Sydney is a tough town - only winners prosper in business and sport. Perth isnt.
Financially the Swans are a basket case. But they are smart.

People on here love to deride other teams as being poor. Swans have a great depth of young tallent and are a far more even team than us. They have a strong development system through their reserves that has been in place for 20 years, We dont yet.
Wait to we play Melbourne who some expect to implode under our brilliance.

We have many palyers who through extended injurty are not fit - you only get fit in the pre season not duirng the season. So, this cannot be solved or coached out. Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

We have a bunch of players not up to AFL level - this can not be coached out. We have relied on recruiting the left overs from other teams - not a great formula in the long run. The draft has killed us for years, teams like the swans have feasted.

We played some kids and generally they were not up to it. Patience will be required.

Also, Sydney is a tough town - only winners prosper in business and sport. Perth isnt.
Financially the Swans are a basket case. But they are smart.
Sydney is a tough town and Perth isn't? What is this garbage. We have some of the wealthiest and most entrepreneurial people in the country in WA. So does Sydney. What does either of that have to do with footy?

Sydney is a tough town and Perth isn't? What is this garbage. We have some of the wealthiest and most entrepreneurial people in the country in WA. So does Sydney. What does either of that have to do with footy?
Perth is relatively easy going easy work for any buisness - mostly sub standard. Is sets the contextual environment - hard to lead a group against the tide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright this isn't going to be popular but I'm gonna call for Hutchings to come in this week. Hell, we have to pick someone because yet again our midfield will be undermanned (Gaff-inj, Redden-inj, Shuey-brainfart).

Hutchings recent form in the WAFL has been good, at least stats wise. I did catch a bit of the Beagles v Subi game and I thought he was steadying influence when Subi were charging at us in the last quarter. Showed leadership with the game on the line.

I know the general feeling is that he's a washed up 30 year old and will be an easy delisting decision but we may as well see if he can at least give us something before we give him the flick. Who knows he might relish the chance to play his first game at senior level for about 12 months and give the group a bit of enthusiasm because atm they don't have any.

If the doomsday scenario eventuates and he does another soft tissue 5 mins into the 2nd quarter then what have we lost? At least we would've tried before definitively putting a line through him.

it is what it is. As for governments if that is what you are on about - they dont sleep with the lights on. Check infrastructure investment over 10 years and current unemployment rate.
Sorry I was trying to subtly say that you're being a campaigner but I see I'm going to have to be more direct.
You're being a campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back