Prediction (Plenty of) Changes for Rd 17 vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just nothing, North doing better against the Dogs than us.

They could seriously beat us, with how bad we are right now

Yup they could that's how poor the team is right atm

I have lost total faith in the entire team I just do not know what we stand for anymore

Mediocrity is what we represent...its ****ed

OUT - Redden, Jones, Langdon, Kelly, McGovern, Vardy
IN - West, Ah Chee, Ryan, Gaff, Hutchings, H.Edwards

Need to sacrifice some lambs and Kelly and McGovern are it. Just not hard enough or hard working enough for AFL. They need a month off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did simmo skip the press conference?? LOL.

Correction: just watched the press conference. Simmo was still adamant the game plan is good just the "methods" was not working. whatever that means. He looked dejected though.
I thought he looked devoid of answers.

Go and look at the rating points.

Legit, tell me how they work. I'm super interested to know if you can explain them without googling it. Nothing to do with Hurn vs Witherden, I just don't think anyone should be using those tables for anything at all.

Legit, tell me how they work. I'm super interested to know if you can explain them without googling it. Nothing to do with Hurn vs Witherden, I just don't think anyone should be using those tables for anything at all.
Sometimes stats can tell you what you want, but that aside, I don't see how you can possibly think Witherden was better or close to Hurn TBH.

Sometimes stats can tell you what you want, but that aside, I don't see how you can possibly think Witherden was better or close to Hurn TBH.

I think they were both bog average, I'm just trying to point out that Hurn seems to be more forgiven for his current run of form - which outside of the Richmond game where he built his way back into it - has been pretty sub-standard for a while. Watching the game I didn't feel like the split was that big between the 2 of them.

But being serious...

... we aren't going to win a Premiership from 7th or 8th especislly how we have played v Geel, StK, WB, Syd. So let's try something different & if it doesn't work we get better draft picks.

If it is better at least we are putting ourselves in a better position for next season without wasting more time in purgatory. Otherwise we might as mentally prepare ourselves for 4-5+ years of rebuild.

Last edited:
Wow, North are taking it right up to the Dogs. I am actually a bit worried about this game. If we drop this one, there will be hell to pay.
Who really cares at this point? Not making top 4 so no chance of flag, better to be in the best position for 2022, which is as low as possible on the ladder to get a better draft pick and have heat come on coaches. Also wouldn't hurt to see what every fit player on the list can do between now and end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back