2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were coach, they’d be taking their gurneys off and “handing them back” before leaving the ground, because they aren’t worth of wearing it.
You're a joke. Do you complain like this with the Academy side? They wear the same gear and they are 0 and 7 with margins of 127, 41, 88, 91, 135, 89.

If we want to talk about people not worthy of wearing the prison bars, I'd look at them first.

You're a joke. Do you complain like this with the Academy side? They wear the same gear and they are 0 and 7 with margins of 127, 41, 88, 91, 135, 89.

If we want to talk about people not worthy of wearing the prison bars, I'd look at them first.

It’s not the same, if you can’t understand the difference you should be having a long hard think about it.... it’s sad, but the rules changes when the magpies became the afl reserves team and the magpies reserves team became the academy side. This is a group of professions footballers, being made to look like a SANFL reserves side and disgracing the magpies legacy and Port Adelaide generally week in week out, need to be sent a message, and that would be a good start.

It’s not the same, if you can’t understand the difference you should be having a long hard think about it.... it’s sad, but the rules changes when the magpies became the afl reserves team and the magpies reserves team became the academy side. This is a group of professions footballers, being made to look like a SANFL reserves side and disgracing the magpies legacy and Port Adelaide generally week in week out, need to be sent a message, and that would be a good start.
Its a bunch of kids and a collection of players willing to play for minimum wage.

We are hamstring by the rules.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bunch of kids and a collection of players willing to play for minimum wage.

We are hamstring by the rules.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Absolutly not, yes we are being hurt by the rules but it does not excuse that performance.

Pittard, Trengove, Atley, Amon, Barry, Johnson, Frampton, McKenzie, Toumpas, Thomas and Snelling. Look at those names, then add in Summerton who is one of the best SANFL mids, and getting shameshed is inexcusable.

I know what we will get from our first year kids, you expect inconsistency from them and don’t expect much from the other top ups, but the names above should be excelling week in week out, what we are getting from them is inexubale, they are a step above the SANFL but simple don’t show it.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back