Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a shocker. He's a big child. Things he says, lies, and the buttons he presses for stupid irritating sounds are acts that decent young children would cringe over. Why do I not listen to MMM? I honestly am either in the mood for talkback or music but not both. That's just me, besides they've dived as well with the personnel they have on there. Football in this country has moved to being sophisticated and professional and have moved up and ahead but here in Adelaide we have real dumbasses on air speaking and behaving as if they're calling out from the gutters like we have had since the 80s. What else is there to listen to if you want to hear something about football?

Plenty of good footy podcasts out there, including from this site.

So I finally saw the footage of Kochie apparently blowing the Crows caoching appointment to the media. Thats the biggest storm in a tea cup ive ever seen. He didnt even say they had appointed him coach. I swear the morons on the other board get more and more pathetic as the years go on. The way some of them are carrying on you'd think he showed a copy of the contract.

So I finally saw the footage of Kochie apparently blowing the Crows caoching appointment to the media. Thats the biggest storm in a tea cup ive ever seen. He didnt even say they had appointed him coach. I swear the morons on the other board get more and more pathetic as the years go on. The way some of them are carrying on you'd think he showed a copy of the contract.

It's reminiscent of #guernseygate. Never mind that a slew of SA legends such as Platten, Kernahan, McRae and even Ricciuto came out and slammed the move - and Smart admitted he hadn't consulted with anyone over it - we were deemed responsible for it being withdrawn, sooks etc.

western_bulldogs_logo.jpg

Looks like a polar bear going for a swim at sunset.

Link? I'm yet to see it and can't find it. :(

Crowbots, not thinking for themselves again heard that Kochie broke the story.

But none of them even watch Sunrise out of protest (cause Koch is PAFC president and all)?

If they took their heads out of their over sensitive arses and actually seen what Kochie said - they wouldn't be so upset.... Well, they probably would be (cause they are so sensitive and precious). But really they should be pissed with Mark Baretta - he asked the 'inappropriate' question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Kochie was responding to a question.
Unless you lived under a rock, you couldn't get away from the news all weekend that
1. Walsh had been interviewed then
2. he had the job.

Unless Kochie was involved in the interview / decision process, it would be safe to assume that someone from the Korporation was giving a running commentary.

A bit like the information reported all weekend that Bassett was told thanks but no thanks and Rucci reporting that he was too defensive minded in his presentation.

Sounds to me like the Korporation leaks like a sieve which makes me wonder how they kept Sando's sacking so quiet.

I believe that Port has totally owned the Crows and this embarrassing disaster just highlights it all. They are in a lot of trouble.
And I hope the Crows are scheduled to play your boys at the Gabba in round 1, on the hottest part of a 30C day.....

Pretty sure Kochie was responding to a question.
Unless you lived under a rock, you couldn't get away from the news all weekend that
1. Walsh had been interviewed then
2. he had the job.

Unless Kochie was involved in the interview / decision process, it would be safe to assume that someone from the Korporation was giving a running commentary.

A bit like the information reported all weekend that Bassett was told thanks but no thanks and Rucci reporting that he was too defensive minded in his presentation.

Sounds to me like the Korporation leaks like a sieve which makes me wonder how they kept Sando's sacking so quiet.
I'm trying to remember: did we manage to keep the Hinkley appointment under wraps?

It's sooo frusterating, isn't it:mad::mad::mad:. The rate that Rowe says things that are either categorically wrong, or make no sense whatsoever is beyond me. At the very least, why can’t they replace Bone with someone who can point out his flawed logic and can pick apart his rubbish arguments? At least that would be entertaining. You can’t even call the Rush Hour a sports show.

Why can’t either one of these radio stations employ a diplomatic football expert with half a f***ing brain? Just one… they can keep the other d***head. How hard can it be?

Mate the reason these w***ers get jobs in the media and keep those jobs in the media, is because that is what the majority of listeners want.
Sadly it's a reflection of how backwards and stupid this state is.
This state doesn't lack people with brains or entrepreneurial skills, what it lacks is a majority populace with intelligence and seeing the big picture.
That's why we've gone from being the 3rd state/city, to 5th, with stats not much better than Tasmania.
South Australia is just a shit place in general, inhabited mostly by shit people.
The minority who don't fit into that category either pack up their belongings and go interstate, usually to Sydney or Melbourne, or stay behind and fight the uphill battle hoping that one day they will succeed.

How can you succeed in a place where when you finally get up, the rest throw logic common sense and intelligence out the window just to simply push you back down so they can enjoy their little victory over you?(meanwhile they've missed the big picture and the rest of the country is moving ahead without them and laughing at them).

It's not just a phenomenon that Port Adelaide experiences, it's just the typical South Australian mentality across the board.

If the majority of people who listen to 5AA had half a brain they'd have tuned out years ago, and dick heads like Rowe wouldn't have a job on the radio talking shit every day.
But people keep tuning in and listening, that's why he still has a job on the radio, and has now gotten a job on Channel 9 news.

The fact someone so ****ing stupid, so ignorant, and just plain dumb and moronic can keep people tuned in to a radio station really highlights how ****ed South Australia truly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back