Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will ever come close to this guy

phil5158 said:
Are you happy now you pieces of shit you got it your way go and celebrate now ******* bunch of dickheads. I couldn't see what the problem it was for one ******* bloody game for **** sake anyone would think we were using it for the whole year grow up you ******* bunch of loosers.
I ******* hope we thump you guys In the first showdown bunch of cocky pricks you have one better season then the crows and automatically you're the best club in SA what a joke

I hear he's still melting even to this day.

I hear he's still melting even to this day.
I still occasionally go back to his post, unlike it then like it again so that he gets constant reminders of his angst:D

Do any of you campaigners make fools of yourselves like that on opposition boards?

I have posted on all club boards, except the crowbot version, without any problems. I have stayed away from the crowbots for about four years now as it was not worth the immediate bans that would have come my way.

I have posted on all club boards, except the crowbot version, without any problems. I have stayed away from the crowbots for about four years now as it was not worth the immediate bans that would have come my way.

I have posted on theit AO Review thread recently, twice calling them campaigners ... got a warning the first time to be careful and the second time got asked 'did I have a plug up my bum' ... go on ... they're too weak to ban anyone

I have posted on theit AO Review thread recently, twice calling them campaigners ... got a warning the first time to be careful and the second time got asked 'did I have a plug up my bum' ... go on ... they're too weak to ban anyone

Some of them have very long Bigfooty memories

Some of them have very long Bigfooty memories

I just reread you post ... you've been away 4 years...altho campaigners like marty can't even remember what they posted yesterday. Geoffa and others pribablly has long memory tho

I just reread you post ... you've been away 4 years...altho campaigners like marty can't even remember what they posted yesterday. Geoffa and others pribablly has long memory tho

I used to get into it with Mad Dog , Crow-mo , Drummond , and a few more, some are not even there anymore

Big Cox speaking out about the down side to playing for a WA club.
Not a great advertisement for young players either recently drafted to WA or likely to be in the future.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-10/i-said-no-to-mick-cox

WEST Coast premiership ruckman Dean Cox has revealed Carlton coach Mick Malthouse tried to talk him out of retirement and get him to join the Blues in 2015.

Cox said the Blues coach had approached him about continuing his stellar 290-game career in Melbourne, but the 33-year-old ultimately decided his body would not allow it.

The six time All Australian believes the extra travel WA-based footballers have to endure means it is unlikely they will play past 30."

Last edited by a moderator:
No one will ever come close to this guy

phil5158 said:
Are you happy now you pieces of shit you got it your way go and celebrate now ******* bunch of dickheads. I couldn't see what the problem it was for one ******* bloody game for **** sake anyone would think we were using it for the whole year grow up you ******* bunch of loosers.
I ******* hope we thump you guys In the first showdown bunch of cocky pricks you have one better season then the crows and automatically you're the best club in SA what a joke
Keyboard Tourette's

I still can't help but think we will lose a few players next year. Purely for more opportunities. We have a big group of players that are definite best 22. Not many spots free up.
Hopefully somewhat counterbalanced by players wanted to be at a Top 4 club with a solid development program (Gary Lyon eat sh*t) who are a genuine premiership threat.

Apologies scottjr

No more of a problem than Brisbane, Cats or Hawthorn faced. No one wants to leave to go to a lesser club. I'm thinking anyone who is close to the mark will back themselves in to nail a spot at some stage. I suspect we could have held on to Newton had we have wanted too.
It's also not a bad thing as if they are contracted and want out it allows us to trade for a need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Cox speaking out about the down side to playing for a WA club.
Not a great advertisement for young players either recently drafted to WA or likely to be in the future.

Still think Adelaide and Perth deserve relocation allowance/incentive to attract players instead of Sydney. For single affluent semi-celebrities in their teens/20's you'd think Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane would be more attractive places to live. Adelaide is probably attractive for players with young families, although often by then they are settled in other states.

Cap should be same for all clubs, regardless of location or any other factors.

It is simply too difficult to use a formula to counter-balance nuances that each club/state has.

Thats why Sydney's concessions are farcical, likewise Brisbane's (***) before they were scrapped.

All locations have advantages/disadvantages, and they generally balance out. Thats just how the (footy) world is.

Still think Adelaide and Perth deserve relocation allowance/incentive to attract players instead of Sydney. For single affluent semi-celebrities in their teens/20's you'd think Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane would be more attractive places to live. Adelaide is probably attractive for players with young families, although often by then they are settled in other states.

Absolutely. How many 18-30 year-old men move from Sydney/Melbourne to Adelaide/Perth for the lifestyle, as opposed to the other way round?

I used to get into it with Mad Dog , Crow-mo , Drummond , and a few more, some are not even there anymore
I reckon the only time I posted on the Crows board was to offer my condolences when Dean Bailey died. Since then it's been "look but don't touch".

Subaru and sekaj were my personal favourites. Whatever happened to them, name change?

Alex's_vagina_is_on_fire wins dickhead of 2014 though. Even the crows supporters can't stand him. w***er.

Subaru and sekaj were my personal favourites. Whatever happened to them, name change?

Alex's_vagina_is_on_fire wins dickhead of 2014 though. Even the crows supporters can't stand him. ******.

Subaru has finally shown up after a long absence on Bay 13 (she disappeared even before it became obvious the cows weren't going to make the finals) and she is still posting those annoying 'whatever' gifs whenever she is losing an argument.

I got a ban just for calling someone a pencil neck, they are very precious over there. You must have got them on a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back