Autopsy Port v Crows - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:00pm (7:30 E) - (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rachele is incredibly confused.

He's missed the fact that the toothless morons in Adelaide are actually the Norther suburbs that are full of Crows fans.

Its just that the Crows actually hate most of the their fans, because most of them aren't the chardonnay set. Its why they've never had any club facilities for members.
Alberton is extremely affluent

Would've loved to see Fog destroy Houston after that not gonna lie, fortunately he showed restraint, as a result he can hold his head high and won't feel deep regret and shame about tonight unlike tough guy Dan.

Pickett, Fiachi, Grainger, Houston who else can we add to the port hall of fame faux tough guys?
Mark Bickley

It's only the crows that call their supporters their customers. Maybe they can incorporate that into their new logo
Yep port supporters are special zac conner and jayson horne wife beater went out there and did it for you!!! You have a special affinity with your players and they and ken owe you everything...

F me dead

I understand, when the mirror gets held up sometimes it's hard to see things you hold dear are so ugly... especially when you have spent your life indoctrinated to it...

I guess going for port is like being a catholic...

deflect.gif

Would've loved to see Fog destroy Houston after that not gonna lie, fortunately he showed restraint, as a result he can hold his head high and won't feel deep regret and shame about tonight unlike tough guy Dan.

Pickett, Fiachi, Grainger, Houston who else can we add to the port hall of fame faux tough guys?

Mentioning Fogerty unironically while talking about faux tough guys is the perfect end to this night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol ironic you name fog when talking about faux tough guys.

Hopefully Port finishes 2nd and plays GWS in their QF.

Port should beat Geelong in a home final, not sure if they will beat GWS. I think GWS are a tougher matchup.

They are certainly under lots of pressure to win a premiership. Both sides from SA have certainly underachieved despite having a pretty good record since 2000, only 1 premiership in that time and lots of finals failures.

Port are 3-5 at Adelaide oval during finals and were expected to win at least 3 of those 5 season ending losses, probably 4. Home ground means nothing, you've got to earn it in September.

It is flag or bust for Port.

1. the showdown is easily the best rivalry in the competition - always essential viewing for neutral AFL fans
2. that was one of the most diabolically badly umpired games I can recall
26-29 free kicks

That’s getting up to Carlton numbers

Is that a record ?

Guy is definitely not living up to potential. Lets not hope he ends up beimg another Gallucci

Was quiet tonight, but this is just false.

He is above average in most key statistics for a half forward and his numbers are very comparable with other elite half forwards at the same point in his career.

I believe he is being denied midfield opportunities idiotically, as he flourished in that role from rounds 1-6 last year and basically hasn’t been given that chance again since.

Don’t forget, it was only two weeks ago he flipped the game on its head in the third against Geelong and nearly got us a win. Two weeks before that he kicked three and did win us the game.

Rachele and Gallucci are in no way comparable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port v Crows - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:00pm (7:30 E) - (Adelaide Oval)

Back