Rd 1 both away
Rd 2 port home
Rd 3 crows home
Rd 4 port home
Rd 5 both home
Rd 6 crows home Anzac weekend
Surely it could work like that
I'm getting sick of this
There's 24 rounds, 22 games per club, 11 home, 11 away, there will be exactly 22 games at Adelaide Oval, 22 games in 24 rounds.
If we go ahead and have both teams at home in 1 week, all it leads to is THREE weeks during the year where there's no football at Adelaide Oval.

I will tell you now, there is 0% chance of there being 2 games in Adelaide in any weekend of the home and away season.
Only way there will be 2 games in the same week is if both teams earn a home final in the same round.

So not only do we not get home ground advantage for the first Adelaide Oval game, Port also get a 14 day break before the game. There is a really bad stench in the way we are being treated by the AFL and the industry. Where Melbourne and Essendons little "misdeamenors" have largely been swept under the rug and it's business as usual, the AFC are still being punished 12 months later. I wonder if we move on those responsible for the Tippett affair we would be treated differently.

I'm getting sick of this
There's 24 rounds, 22 games per club, 11 home, 11 away, there will be exactly 22 games at Adelaide Oval, 22 games in 24 rounds.
If we go ahead and have both teams at home in 1 week, all it leads to is THREE weeks during the year where there's no football at Adelaide Oval.

I will tell you now, there is 0% chance of there being 2 games in Adelaide in any weekend of the home and away season.
Only way there will be 2 games in the same week is if both teams earn a home final in the same round.

You, I and the AFC all kow there's not a chance in hell we will be getting a game on Anzac day. They will probably schedule a "Melbourne vs Essendon - we forgive you" blockbuster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Powa get 1st Showdown at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back