Autopsy QF 2019 - Pies d Cats by 10 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 finals autopsy thread?

Same s**t, EXACTLY the same, not even watching next week, Scott and these soft campaigners can get f’ed.
Don't worry you'll be back next week. We're gluttons for punishment around here.

Chris Scott should be investigated for fraud ... he sells it each year ..Mr Ponzi .... disgusted with my club ... They say on TV ..that Geelong was brave late... You have to be brave early... instead we were nothing but scaredy cats .. the system we play under finals pressure , under duress , it cracks ..take the hints scott , IT DOES NOT WORK IN FINALS

We are done

Last edited:

Selwood, Ablett and Taylor have to retire at season’s end. I love all of them, but the time has come as was highlighted tonight. I hope they don’t go on a year too long.

Danger and Stewart kept us in the game. Menegola, Henry and Parfitt were Ok, as was Sav but his positioning needs work. Blitz had too big a job.

Hawkins should be embarrassed, he was like King Midas’s alter-ego tonight, everything he touched turned to shit. Ditto for Kolo. Loved 2E’s goal early and then he just went missing. O’Connor was woeful.

Atkins doesn’t do enough, he was in for pressure and he’s no longer providing enough of it. Kelly can take his love of WC and be gone before his trade value drops, two first rounders will do nicely thanks.

The rest, meh.

So Duncan won’t play next week, and by the look of it Rohan won’t either. By the way they’ve been lately they’re no huge loss. Constable and Stanley to come in I hope at the least, and Guthrie in for Atkins.

Same old disgusting start as every other year. Crapped our pants and then when the game was virtually beyond reach we start taking risks and take the game on.

Next week against the Eagles they need to take the game on right from the start and have a real crack none of this piss weak slow lethargic football.

I’m calling it now. Scott is such an underperforming coach that has been blessed with great players that can win games during the year, but that does not translate to finals wins because Scott does not possess a game style that stands up.

Scott never gets called out by the media because he’s a darling to them. Hes a seasoned performer who always makes himself available, he stirs the afl pot up about the crappy draw, home games and any current day issue and the media LOVE him, because he gives then plenty of material to write about. He’s a protected species and they never come for him. They did it to Bolton, Lyon, doing it the worsfold and the list goes on. But nope, our boy Scott will never be put under the microscope and I’ve had a gut full of it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The smug arrogance has backfired spectacularly.

Hopefully Cook & Co undertake a blunt, frank review and are completely transparent / upfront with the supporters who pay their / Scott's wages.

It's time.
Abso-*******-lutely!!!
They won’t!
Their platitudes will be about 2020 🙄🙄🙄

The club's already got all the suckers membership money by now, so...
image4061139x.jpg

The thing that pissed me off the most was early in the last term we were 25 points down having kicked 5 goals in 3 quarters, and instead of playing on and trying to move the ball quickly we persevered with the same stagnant, long kick down the line crap for the first 5 minutes, and then took about 2 minutes too long to man up late in the quarter when Collingwood were trying to take time off the clock.

It would've been daylight robbery if we pinched that, but we didn't look like we wanted to, especially in the last term.

Kudos to Danger and Stewart. Only blokes who truly earned their pay cheque tonight.

Kolo worst player on the ground cost us 4 goals directly, he needs to be dropped immediately for next weeks game.

I’ll go one better. He needs to be traded because he’s no good.

I’m calling it now. Scott is such an underperforming coach that has been blessed with great players that can win games during the year, but that does not translate to finals wins because Scott does not possess a game style that stands up.

Scott never gets called out by the media because he’s a darling to them. Hes a seasoned performer who always makes himself available, he stirs the afl pot up about the crappy draw, home games and any current day issue and the media LOVE him, because he gives then plenty of material to write about. He’s a protected species and they never come for him. They did it to Bolton, Lyon, doing it the worsfold and the list goes on. But nope, our boy Scott will never be put under the microscope and I’ve had a gut full of it!
So with you on this! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy QF 2019 - Pies d Cats by 10 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back