Preview Qualifying Final - Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see the logic in McInerney for Lloyd but surely you don't think that Horse will actually make that move?

I mean look, if he does it then it would be a brutal, clinical move that says we're gunning for a flag at all costs.

I wouldn't hate it, but man I would be stunned.

well, aren't we?

Personally would drop amartey

Play Parker tall and go quicker with Campbell

that is not gonna happen ... we've persisted all season with the three talls, longmire is not giving up on that now
for similar reasons, i think lloyd probably stays ... i'll believe mcinerney is playing when he's on the field saturday

The break should really make all the difference for us.

Not only will it allow our players to come back from fitness, it'll also break up the form the other teams have been building.

Something which hasn't been mentioned, our bye weeks were at the beginning of the season while other teams were later. They were often fresher during our down patch

The break should really make all the difference for us.

Not only will it allow our players to come back from fitness, it'll also break up the form the other teams have been building.

Something which hasn't been mentioned, our bye weeks were at the beginning of the season while other teams were later. They were often fresher during our down patch
But those early byes were why we were so good remember? Media said so!

Choose your poison.

Jamie Broadbent, Curtis Deboy, Cameron Dore, Rob Findlay, Craig Fleer, Nick Foot, Hayden Gavine, Andre Gianfagna, Brendan Hosking, Simon Meredith, Jacob Mollison, Brett Rosebury, Andrew Stephens, Matt Sevic, Brent Wallace, Nathan Williamson, JackHiscoxWasFast, The King!, Jewelsbon,KiamaChris

Choose your poison.

Jamie Broadbent, Curtis Deboy, Cameron Dore, Rob Findlay, Craig Fleer, Nick Foot, Hayden Gavine, Andre Gianfagna, Brendan Hosking, Simon Meredith, Jacob Mollison, Brett Rosebury, Andrew Stephens, Matt Sevic, Brent Wallace, Nathan Williamson, JackHiscoxWasFast, The King!, Jewelsbon,KiamaChris
Really like that last 4 as long as I can sit on a stool at CHF. Jewels can take CHB while you and Kingy run around. 🤩🤩🤩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniels - no question.

Whitfield. Stop the source of their attack and it all comes through Whitfield, go head to head on Daniels (maybe Chad?). We have tagged Whitfield both games and it works-

If training is involved, I'd be the guy dry retching on his haunches behind the point post, screaming at the media team that I don't have a favourite colour and to leave me alone.

Good for you.

I'd be in the clubhouse going rock, paper, scissors with Sam Reid to see if I can jump his frequent flyer position in the queue - fictional injuries don't sort themselves out you know

Most surprising was that Will Hayward was not training and was seen by a few people in his causal clothes. Hopefully he is ok and trains later in the week.
Is it just me, or is this more than a little concerning?

Even if he is banged up wouldn't he be in team kit doing some sort of skill or conditioning work?

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is this more than a little concerning?

Even if he is banged up wouldn't he be in team kit doing some sort of skill or conditioning work?
I don’t think it’s uncommon for players to sit out a training session, especially one early in the week, and still be fine to play (or to play regardless of whether they’re fine to play). Indeed we know it’s not uncommon. Horse tells us frequently that they manage each player individually.

Whitfield. Stop the source of their attack and it all comes through Whitfield, go head to head on Daniels (maybe Chad?). We have tagged Whitfield both games and it works-
Daniels is the one who is red hot stm - Whitfield was highly unimpressive last outing.

i like this thinking.

It wont happen but Id like some more speed. i think amartey mclean and mcdonald wont catch as cold with buckley talyor himmelberg and haynes around but speed on the ball and on the ground might
I don't think that Haynes will play i think they will go with Ash (was missing rd24 due to suspension) but i think your point still stands as Idun is 193cm, Himmelberg & Buckley 195cm, Taylor 198cm so they have an extremely tall forward line so guys like Hayward Papley and other smalls that play there will be crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back