Qld Queensland State Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Bundaberg called for the ALP.

LNP looking short of majority at this rate - far too many seats they should be picking up tracking poorly.

ALP seem to be copping some punishment in outer Brisbane, but not enough to drop anything.

That's not good news for the LNP.

That should have been one of the first seats to fall, with its razor-thin margins and voting history.

Libs already playing down chances of win on ABC. their polling must be bad. This loss still won't convince them that going right won't win.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dud-ton won't be thrilled either.

If this happens in Pine Rivers, then he can't expect the Dickson voters to do much for him come 2025.

I live in QLD and have done heaps less crime this year.

Here's the first graph on your link lol

View attachment 2152334

The best bit is you lol'd, trying to be a smart arse, but, I hate to tell you, 2024 isn't complete yet. The graph is through September, so add 3 more months at 50,000 crimes a month and you hit 600,000 crimes.

Ouch!

The best bit is you lol'd, trying to be a smart arse, but, I hate to tell you, 2024 isn't complete yet. The graph is through September, so add 3 more months at 50,000 crimes a month and you hit 600,000 crimes.

Ouch!

That's still lower than 2023

And the past financial year crime figure was lower than the one previous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, they've definitely screwed the pooch, but mean reversion and a culture of complaint in certain areas (Townsville) could still save them.
It might be the case but they have gone from a 2 term government to a 1 term on shaky ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Qld Queensland State Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back