walkers a legend

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2007
wa south of the river
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
aus cricket, Lakers, w.a
It will be a tough game for us but if we want to keep some sort of finals dreams alive it is a must win game and i don't want to finish below Essendon :thumbsu:.

it hurts to say it but Swans by 30 :(

btw its at the MCG

You Carlton lads are more confident in the Swans that me. We've been poor over the last two weeks (admittedly against very good opposition) and our confidence will be down. Hoping we regain Malceski and can get some decent run from our backline, something we've struggled with since the break.

Swans by 10 - we desperately need a win :(

Meh we should lose...Carlton struggle against the mature bodied sides.

Geelong, Sydney, Saints and Adelaide

If we can convert early and get off to a good start I could see us sneaking a win. It would be something to watch if we were up by 4-5 goals at 3/4 time. Both teams really perform well in last quarter, free flowing when coming from behind.

Sydney by 20 :eek: hope I'm wrong

That's right Blues help Collingwood into the top 4, you know you want to.

For Sydney's sake the Swans better pull their collective fingers out, pull their socks up and start playing the football we all know and hate.

Fev to kick 6+ after more contract troubles, Swans by 3.

The game is at the Telstra Dome just so you all know.

In my opinion Sydney will win but I would not be surprised if we win. Sydney aren't playing great footy (not saying we are) but I think this week is the best time to play Sydney. Especially with Buchanan out, Hall out and possibly Kennelly. Saying this though, I think Goodes, O'Loughlin, O'Keeffe and Bolton are hard to match up on and we will have a few problems containing them.

Sydney by 15 but Go Blues!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty O'Dwyer debuting and Malceski back after soreness last week. Yay :D

Not too confident with the way we're playing. Swans by 23. Please oh please ;(

Fevola will do a favour for his future team, and bear hug the swans mascot.

i think it will be closer than most think because judd can do anything if he is in the mood.

swans by 12 pts.

I'M TIPPING THE BLUES TO STRIKE SOME FEAR INTO THE STATE OF SYDNEY!!!

WATCH OUT PPL I FEEL A STORM COMING!!!

ITS HURRICANE "JUDD TO GET 50 POSSIES AND KIK 5"

BLUES TO MURDER THE SWANS BY A HUGE 1 POINT !!!!!!!!!

(WIGGINS KIK AFTER THE SIREN FROM 60 OUT ON THE BOUNDARY WHILE WHERE DOWN BY 5) :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Such an important game for us now that the Pies have lost (Thanks Kangaroos!). If we can win the 4 games we should win against the Blues, Crows, Dockers and Lions, it'll almost be impossible for us not to finish 4th.

Having said that, I'm glad I'll be in the US this september because I think we'll be making up the numbers, even if we make the 4.

Sydney should win by 5 goals.

Firstly despite previous matches and their results how can supporters think their side is gonna be smashed by 50 points?!?!?!
Anyway, I think Sydney by 20.

After some bad football against Collingwood and running into a rampant Hawks outfit, Roos will have the swans primed for the bounce back.

I anticipate them coming out firing and could be some early tension as well as a jump start for the swans who will control the scoreboard from there. Carlton on the improve no doubt but don't have the fire power to win this.

Swans by 50.

Swans by 30. I don't think we're good enough to win this, their physical toughness at the ball will be too much for our young kids.

If Carlton gets enough of the ball and uses it quickly and efficiently then we are are very god team. Would expect swans to block up space and bore us to death. If blues get going we may be hard to stop as we have a few more targets up forward this week with our inclusions in Hartlett. Hopefully Wiggins Betts and Fisher can stand up. Walker has been playing HF in the Antz so would expect to him to wither play HB or a similar Role to Brett D from richmon late last year. I think Jamison can contain O'Loughlin but swans will win in a low scoring boring match. 80ish to 60ish. Hopefully we can see a fast openish game as the Blues are a real chance if this is the case

Remove this Banner Ad

R-16: Blues v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back