HF: Fred Jackson Switkowski
FF: Amiss Treacy Simpson

R: Darcy Brayshaw Serong

I: Brodie Johnson Aish O'Meara

S: Wagner
Yeah, don’t mind it.
Let’s see what peel dish up

Voss should've stayed in.

Amiss is very very VERY lucky he’s young and considered the future, because tonight should be dropped.

Can’t see many changes unfortunately.

In: Frederick, Wagner
Out: Emmett, Johnson.

Out:

1. shit coaching
2. Shit board
3. Fyfe, thanks but unless you can go forward it's hard to carry you. Maybe a super sub.
4. Emmett, just not afl standard
5. Draper
6. Jackson as a fwd
7. JOM
8. Amiss (needs to go and find some form)

In:
1. Wagner, takes game on and has speed
2. Voss, unbelievable he got dropped
3. Simpson, we are crying out for speed and skill yet we won't play him and pies can play a cricketer, an electrician and a teacher
4. Raz for fyfe or JOM
5. Freddy. Missed him tonight
6. Cox - wish he was ready
7. Some decent coaching

Out:

1. s**t coaching
2. s**t board
3. Fyfe, thanks but unless you can go forward it's hard to carry you. Maybe a super sub.
4. Emmett, just not afl standard
5. Draper
6. Jackson as a fwd
7. JOM
8. Amiss (needs to go and find some form)

In:
1. Wagner, takes game on and has speed
2. Voss, unbelievable he got dropped
3. Simpson, we are crying out for speed and skill yet we won't play him and pies can play a cricketer, an electrician and a teacher
4. Raz for fyfe or JOM
5. Freddy. Missed him tonight
6. Cox - wish he was ready
7. Some decent coaching
My main gripe is Walters - he has been consistently poor for week after week after week after week...he is remarkably predictable. He must be doing exactly what the coach wants. Which can only mean it's time JLo, it's time.

Actually thought JOM was ok compared to many others

Emmett simply has to go. He's not even wafl standard right now.

Johnson continues to add absolutely nothing, but JL loves him, so he's stupidly safe again

Out - Emmett
In - Freddy

Last edited:
Voss should've stayed in.

Amiss is very very VERY lucky he’s young and considered the future, because tonight should be dropped.

Can’t see many changes unfortunately.

In: Frederick, Wagner
Out: Emmett, Johnson.

Amiss had a few looks early, but he had Moore most of the night. Pretty bloody good defender. We weren’t exactly kicking i50 well after the 1st either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just getting embarrassing for Walters now. Emmett needs a spell too. Our forwardline has been poor the last three weeks. I'd also give Fyfe a rest so he can have a couple of weeks to freshen up and come back after the bye.

Out: Walters, Emmett, Fyfe
In: Fredrick, Simpson, Brodie

I'd consider going smaller at the back, and bring Wagner in for Draper. Draper needs a rest, and doesn't have confidence with his disposal. Walters also is off the pace, and I would bring him on as sub.

Out: Walters (Sub), Draper In: Freddie, Wagner

I’m sorry why are people saying Wagner out? He gave us so much dash and drove off half back in the last qtr and actually went towards our goals
He 100% should be starting next week

Draper walters Fyfe Emmett out
Freddy Brodie/ras coop Wagner in

Dunno if fyfe should be sub or just have 2 weeks off to refresh himself and give delean or Voss a go at sub or something

Keep Wagner. Draper stays till Cox is back.
Get Chapman up the ground onto a wing. Actually knows how to kick the ball inside 50. Drop Johnson or give him Fyfes spot in the clinches. Switta plays more on ball.
Freddy for Emmet.
Simpson for Walters.
perfect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back