Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

If Sydney are so good and we are so crap why'd they need a massive ride from the umps to get back into the game?

Early in third quarter I reckon free kick was about 18 to 11 our way, by the end I reckon it was about 20 each.

Why when we have a bad free kick count against us do we not get the evening up free kicks.

We might be bad but this league (and the SANFL) and its officiating is utter BS
I think we have had 1 free kick paid inside our forward 50 for the whole year with our opposition getting multiple.

We are being punished for pur complaining last year.

I'm out again for a while. I'll leave this place to the brilliant brains trust that will solve everything, complaining about Adelaide losing but somehow conveniently not willing to acknowledge that the AFL constantly screws us and we lose from that.

Have a good night.
Nicks screwed us far more than the umpires.

He was comfortable keeping a matchup where the forward kicks 9 goals.

I'm out again for a while. I'll leave this place to the brilliant brains trust that will solve everything, complaining about Adelaide losing but somehow conveniently not willing to acknowledge that the AFL constantly screws us and we lose from that.

Have a good night.
You can't seriously believe the AFL was responsible for a 42 point margin

Sydney have 5 absolute A graders

Heeney
Gulden
Warner
Papley
Blakey

Maybe 7 if you count Grundy and Mills

We have 2
Daswon
Rankine
Kicker: we didn’t draft either of them
Conversely to that, who are Sydneys Jones, Murphy, Sholl, Keays players? A society is only as strong as its weakest link and a football club is the same. Carrying 4+ of these players week in week out is killing the efforts of Dawson, Rankine, Soligo etc.

Red dots are syd free kicks, blue adl.
We were running at 2 free kicks to 1 prior to this, we EARNT ours.
In this period we couldn't get a heap of free kicks and they got anything and everything.
I'm sure it makes no difference.

View attachment 2020627
Is that a time lapse of a ball rolling down a hill?

Have a good night.
What a huge loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good. 1st quarter.

Bad. Last half.

Ugly. Was at the game. Can't believe how much of a figjam Chaaaad Warner is. I admired him before tonight but wow is he a little b@tch. Couple of those swans are a bit too cocky I reckon could come and bite them come finals. Dunno.

Inconsistent Umpires too.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What have I missed with Rachele tonight?? Thought he went when he had to each time. Did I miss a squib or something?
I thought the same
Not a lot of touches but high tackles and competed well winning/neutralising most 50/50 contests I saw him in

1 poor defensive effort late where he let a player attack the ball and run off unchallenged but not noteworthy really

I thought the same
Not a lot of touches but high tackles and competed well winning/neutralising most 50/50 contests I saw him in

1 poor defensive effort late where he let a player attack the ball and run off unchallenged but not noteworthy really
I agree. But he really does not get much of the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back