Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

CBAs vs Sydney
K Strachan (22), M Michalanney (18), J Dawson and I Rankine (14), J Soligo (13), J Rachele (7), S Berry and R Laird (6), J Borlase (5), H Schoenberg (3). For a grand total of 4 (four) centre clearances... just the 15 shy of Sydney.

Michalanney took half of those centre clearances (the other two were won by Laird and Borlase).

Quite possibly the worst midfield display we've ever seen.

Rowey putting that woman on reminds of Sam Newman talking to mentally handicapped people on his street talk segment.
In hindsight, I think i just picked up on that she may have had a disability and could hear snickering in the background. You wonder why people don't wanna listen in to media anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately Jones, Harry and Berry who should be leading our rebuild haven't got it, I'd have all 3 in front of Murphy but that's not really saying anything.

We really need to do better at the draft table for our next rebuild.

Looks like we will be going down the Carlton/Melbourne path of multiple rebuilds.

What did he say?
Rowey asked him about that free kick that Hinge gave away after Sydney had kicked a goal that resulted in a second goal and changed the momentum of the game. Rowey asked him if the leaders spoke to Hinge at three quarter time and Fogarty got all pooey and defensive and said no we don't blame players we just talked about playing "our way" So Rowey called him out and said yeh but surely you as leaders need to address undisciplined things like that. It was really bizarre from Fogarty and gives a bit of a clue as to why we are so bad.

We didn't lose the game because of the umpiring
No, but the patch of bad umpiring that cost 3 goals killed all our momentum and we are not a developed enough team to move beyond that.

If we play a decent 1st half and lose every single game, at this point I don't care. As long as Reid has no say in our draft picks.

I am of the opinion that Ogilvie has been directed the pick the best " we need elite pace" and "we need the most tenacious player" which has landed us Jones and McHenry and Scholl.... all.decent as depth players but maybe not at the picks they were taken at.... Ogilvie was there as we navigated our way arround Tippeetgate, but was absolutely hobbled after the Gibbs trade.

#SackReid

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back