Preview R16: Changes vs. GWS Giants

This week Riley Thilthorpe should be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don’t know how anyone even remotely attached to football down there can compare a footballer like Murphy to Taylor and still think dropkick is a better option. Only slight positive is Murphy down to sub is at least maybe something given how they do things down there as that’s usually the last move before they drop someone.

Probably confirms Schoenberg’s never going to be a permanent fixture in this team will always rotate between half-forward, sub and dropped until delisted, also would love to know what standards Chayce Jones is hitting to be in the side. Can’t wait for Berry to be subbed for Murphy in the 3rd quarter after having 9 disposals at 45%.

The only game Murphy has been in and we have won is against West Coast. He played in the SANFL when we defeated both North Melbourne and Port Adelaide. He missed Carlton win due to injury.

The only game Murphy has been in and we have won is against West Coast. He played in the SANFL when we defeated both North Melbourne and Port Adelaide. He missed Carlton win due to injury.
His pressure is important
Clap Applause GIF by Adelaide Crows

Oh goodie, Curtin named at full back in the SANFL.

We spent pick 6 on a full back! Really?

And here I thought he could be a tall mid.

They literally don’t have a clue. Godden is part of the problem as well - pig headed and stubborn, short man syndrome.

Actually I’d like Curtin to come out and say “I’m out of here, get me traded and here is why…..”

"Daniel himself will admit he's got a lot to work on and has really embraced the challenge of building his his defensive learnings.

"Micky Godden has really challenged Daniel to play deep defense and get physical, taking all the attacking creative play out of his game"

"We need Daniel to build his DNA for the contest at the lower level before we can see him shine at the senior level"

I feel physically ill knowing that Nicks will be likely to trot that out at any moment... :sick:

"when we talk about playing the kids, I think we have about 4 left...." - Edwards, Curtin, Taylor, Bond, Ryan, Galllagher and Pedlar. :$ :drunk:

"I think we are the youngest team in the comp the last few weeks..." - Highly doubt that too.

Excuses, caveats, blame shifting.....
I assume he's talking about those yet to debut, but even then, Curtin playing two games that he was subbed out in hardly counts!

I do believe we have been one of the youngest teams recently, but it's such a pointless stat given that guys like Murphy are only mid 20s. It'll take another home loss to see Taylor come in I reckon (it would be classic Crows for him to debut against the Lions at the Gabba), the club just thought we would move on during the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't pay much attention to the team sheets, I don't think any club takes them seriously these days. Should just put out a list of 23 players and be done with it.

Keays has been named as a starting mid most of the season, just as one example.

Yes, but this is going beyond being their being stupid and wrecking the future.

They're actually sabotaging the future of our club at this point. Hampering the possibility of any future success. And for what?

To cling to the delusion that they'll be able to build a 'positive narrative' with a few late season wins? To try to con us through the gates again with sugar hits?

They're vandals. We can't just accept this.
But it's you who wants to riot! ;)

Appropriate Adelaide celebrates the World Potato Congress given our side has them in spades.
Our club is providing most of the key note speakers, including an opening address by Nix on spud maximisation.

Back