Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Who do you think will replace Rankine in the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rob will be a late out with Himmler carrying the ruck

Not sure Himmler is tall enough. Reportedly only 174cm tall.

Also the fact he died 78 years ago might be an issue. Though an exhumed corpse might be better than ROB I guess

No nazis in this team thanks.
I personally wouldn't pick a 44 year old 174cm man who died 78 years ago and was directly responsible for one of the most horrific crimes against humanity in history.

Some would argue you shouldn't just pick good blokes from good families though.

But in this case it could be a step too far

Bond to be the new Luke Brown would be excellent đź‘Ť hopefully this frees up Max for more run and carry off half back

I am sure Bond will be made the sub, perhaps MM with more midfield minutes if Bond plays defence though?

We can almost guarantee that kick shanking, teammate spoiling, leadership grouping, 0.1 per gaming "but he tackles sometimes"ing fella wont be sub.

Hoping for a Saints win to keep us in a good draft position, the kids play well and Thilthorpe monsters every contest.

I am sure Bond will be made the sub, perhaps MM with more midfield minutes if Bond plays defence though?

We can almost guarantee that kick shanking, teammate spoiling, leadership grouping, 0.1 per gaming "but he tackles sometimes"ing fella wont be sub.

Hoping for a Saints win to keep us in a good draft position, the kids play well and Thilthorpe monsters every contest.
Can’t see a lockdown defender playing as the sub?
Would be dumb, actually I can see it.

Nah, he’d be a ridiculous choice as sub given his lack of ball winning. Then again, Nicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very torn this week about selection. On the one hand , awesome that we didn’t select McHenry or jones . More of a concern though is team balance. Even if Zac Taylor gets a full game, we seem unbalanced

How long will it take for a commentator to make a James Bond reference? Dwayne will be practicing them as we speak.

Jesus Christ, you're right... he's going to be insufferable all night :(

At least it might distract him from giggling about the goal decision going against Keays last year for the entire ****ing match.

Jesus Christ, you're right... he's going to be insufferable all night :(

At least it might distract him from giggling about the goal decision going against Keays last year for the entire ****ing match.

$50 says "shaken not stirred" will make an appearance

$50 says "shaken not stirred" will make an appearance
"Passes to Bond, Hugh Bond"
"Bond in the gun"
"Bond spies a teammate..."
"Bond proving to be an asset"
+ some version of him being undercover when the opposition misses a target and kicks the ball to him.

He'll probably be high fiving himself in the box while everyone at home rolls their eyes. Dennis Cometti you 'aint Dwayne.

Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Back