Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Who do you think will replace Rankine in the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

..."Bond! Not at all shaken or stirred at this level..."

Now that's what I want to hear.
Bond scared the living daylights out of <Saints player> there

Why would he even look at going anywhere else?

Nicks loves him, he sees Lairdy as the exemplar.

Would take a Blight level clean out to move Laird on.
Clearly we need a new coach to move Laird on... but clearly we do need a new coach!

The man with the golden fist.
From the crows with love.
Kicks a thunderball.
You can only do that twice.
That was for Hugh's eyes only.
Bond will be judged by how well he uses the ball --- live by the ball, let die by the ball ... :rolleyes:
He could well become our flexible odd job player ...

At least we can guarantee that at least one of Dowling, Taylor and Bond will avoid being either the sub or being subbed out this week.
Dowling hasn’t been sub or subbed out once, not sure why people keep bringing him into this conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally wouldn't pick a 44 year old 174cm man who died 78 years ago and was directly responsible for one of the most horrific crimes against humanity in history.

Some would argue you shouldn't just pick good blokes from good families though.

But in this case it could be a step too far

If the AFL allow his registration, I say we give him a go.

Surely Taylor deserves to start. Smith as sub ( i know, not happening)
Not a fan of Brodie’s season, but watching the replay back and he actually had a decent enough game. With Hinge out there is no way he’s starting as sub.

It’ll be Murphy or Taylor I reckon, can’t imagine Bond is getting it as seems like he’s coming in for a specific role on the Saints small forwards.

''To everyone around the planet watching, especially those From Russia With Love.''

''Bond bombs it long. It's a Thunderball!''

[After Bond lays a dangerous tackle.] ''Has a Licence to Kill, does young Bond. May be taking a holiday On Her Majesty's Secret Service after that tackle.''

[After Bond makes a mistake leading to a St Kilda goal.] ''Will be seeking a Quantum of Solace after that turnover.''

It's actually sad to remember how good browny was, retired at 29 as well.

I remember being really happy preseason in his final year that he had his speed back. Lasted about 2 games. Reckon he played hampered with lower leg issues his last 3 years. We grind these guys into the ground. Even Tex thought he was done in 2020 and if not for being contracted, didn’t think he warranted 2021.

I personally wouldn't pick a 44 year old 174cm man who died 78 years ago and was directly responsible for one of the most horrific crimes against humanity in history.

Some would argue you shouldn't just pick good blokes from good families though.

But in this case it could be a step too far
We need some blokes with a bit of mongrel. Unsociable.

Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Back