Review R22: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Footscray

Remove this Banner Ad

Worrell has repeatedly said in interviews, he wasn't ready for the AFL requirements

The hamstring early season last year, and arm this year, have held Worrell back ....not the Coaches
That is not entirely true. A senior club official said they couldn’t play Worrell and Doedee together and they preferred an injured Doedee than give Worrell a chance, then he came in played well and shock horror they played together.

Didn’t Wayne say injuries today?
For the first four rounds? Not sure, but he’s definitely used them.

And have to laugh at the injury excuses for the Richmond loss. They had a shit load of injuries too. We were playing at home and they’ve won 2 games for the year including beating us.

How some of you sycophants can continue to dismiss criticisms, make excuses for a club and coach that has consistently made basic errors is downright embarrassing.

Let me guess you all think Nicks is now a genius for playing Curtin up forward due to injury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is not entirely true. A senior club official said they couldn’t play Worrell and Doedee together and they preferred an injured Doedee than give Worrell a chance, then he came in played well and shock horror they played together.

Curtin is a KPD

Taylor isn't ready

Dowling isn't ready

Playing young guys won't help our performances

Saying bullshit, and then when you're proven wrong, pretend it was your idea all along seems to be club modus operandi.

Sholl and Keays my 2 best. ROB ok and good game but should not have 8 votes. Hinge or MM should have a vote.

Adelaide v Western Bulldogs​

8 Darcy Fogarty (ADEL)
8 Reilly O'Brien (ADEL)
5 Matt Crouch (ADEL)
3 Ben Keays (ADEL)
2 Josh Worrell (ADEL)
2 Mark Keane (ADEL)
1 Sam Darcy (WB)
1 Lachlan Sholl (ADEL)

Consistency comes with experience ....both in games & maturity

From yesterday's game:

Worrell - 28 games
Nankervis - 22 games
Keane - 30 games
Michalanney - 43 games
Bond - 5 games
Taylor - 7 games
Curtin - 5 games

That's 30% of our squad yesterday, who are still learning more mentally, how to concentrate for an entire game

Curtin got caught out ball watching twice ....that won't happen with more experience ....but youth still cost you games
5 more 50-60 games inc Soli, Rachele, TT, Berry and someone else (just forget after checking haha)

So 12 players under 60 games..,,,

Sholl and Keays my 2 best. ROB ok and good game but should not have 8 votes. Hinge or MM should have a vote.

Adelaide v Western Bulldogs​

8 Darcy Fogarty (ADEL)
8 Reilly O'Brien (ADEL)
5 Matt Crouch (ADEL)
3 Ben Keays (ADEL)
2 Josh Worrell (ADEL)
2 Mark Keane (ADEL)
1 Sam Darcy (WB)
1 Lachlan Sholl (ADEL)
Looks like one of the coaches gave Mrouch a 5, and the other didn't have him. He had a good game, but not better than most of the others on the list (excl Darcy. I had a better game than Darcy).

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R22: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Footscray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back