Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question: how much do people think Tex out will hurt the chances of a win?
It hurts, but imo with Thilthorpe now back & Fogarty in form, it's a good opportunity to look at our future forward line... as Tex next year should be the icing on the cake... not the main go to guy

Last edited:
Murphy needs to take one for the team.
Remember the street cred mad dog Mackay gained after his almighty collision against st Kilda. I can't remember the player who ended up injured but I remember it as an attack on the ball of bone shattering proportions.

Likewise, the respect the whole football world showed to Rory Sloane for the Dangerfield collision. Seriously out of his weight division but total commitment. Awesome stuff, both examples. Not sniper tactics. Just rock hard effort for the team.

Perhaps Murph can save his career by running through Alir.

Murphy isn’t good at anything and his ongoing selection is beyond a joke. We’ve successfully binned McHenry, we’ve eliminated Laird from the midfield rotation, and we’ve relegated Smith and Jones to depth players. In a strange twist of events that nobody could possibly have seen coming, doing those things has made us a better side. Final boss: dump Murphy.
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
All of the above begged and pleaded for, many months in here. Yes; Murphy's gotta go.

Remember the street cred mad dog Mackay gained after his almighty collision against st Kilda. I can't remember the player who ended up injured but I remember it as an attack on the ball of bone shattering proportions.

Likewise, the respect the whole football world showed to Rory Sloane for the Dangerfield collision. Seriously out of his weight division but total commitment. Awesome stuff, both examples. Not sniper tactics. Just rock hard effort for the team.

Nah, take out Butters.

I like Aliir... just hope we don't keep kicking it to him.

As is Georgiadis's, being fed by that midfield compared to Tex being fed by ours over those shit years.

Georgiades was out all of last year and had played the first 2 years of his career before then. It’s a ridiculous comparison for a young player
He has had a great year coming off a knee and would be a genuine danger of playing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's two acceptable outcomes this week
  1. A win
  2. A loss so bad that Nicks gets sacked

Stop with this stupid rubbish. You know we could lose by 100 points and Nicks will still be coach round 1 next year
The only saving grace is now we have most of our best players on the park we know it will be a close game or a win

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back