Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Josh Rachele will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Some Poort flog said "hahahaa shut your gob next time squib"....

All the usual hallmarks from the swamp.
Im not sure why they got so precious with that comment, we get insulted all the time for being a chardonnay club with apricot slicers at the home games. :$

I mean thats our demographic and theirs is without teeth.

Wtf.... They should be backing rachele in... Tell him quietly to calm the farm if they don't like what he did... Personally i really liked it. We need more players like this imho.

If he does get dropped, they need to fire Nicks immediately and half the administration. They purposely made him the face of the showdown.

Screw Nicks. A sh1t coach and a sh1t leader.

Im not sure why they got so precious with that comment, we get insulted all the time for being a chardonnay club with apricot slicers at the home games. :$

I mean thats our demographic and theirs is without teeth.
They also get cheaper or no dental costs in life, depending on their level of toothlessness.

🦷👍

The year is 2026. It's the last Saturday in September.

Josh Rachele caps off a blinder of a year at Hawthorn by kicking 3 goals in a Premiership winning side.

The emcee announces, "Number 8, Josh Rachele!"

Josh walks up to the dais, grabs his medal, gives the Auskick kid a cringy celebration, then grabs the mic and yells "Up the bloody Hawks!" followed by a stick it right up em gesture and some other lame tiktok looking dance on his way back to his teammates.

Matthew Nicks and Rory Laird recline slightly in their deck chairs, having finished work 6 weeks earlier for a 9th successive year. Rory takes a sip of his warm milk, turns to Matthew and says, "Boy am I glad we don't act like that at this club."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Laird isn't the most hated player on this board then I've misjudged a lot of you.

What a ****ing campaigner he is, Schofield was spot on.

Nicks, Burns, Laird, Smith, and Murphy can all load up a Yaris and go **** off for good. Chuck Ned in the boot I don't give a shit.
What’s the Schofield reference?

Just when you thought we couldn't fck up any more
Schofield is right, and id be dropping laird for his comments not rachele
Why can't we ever read a room. There is nothing good that can come out of this, it's the kind of thing that results in trade requests

Just when you thought we couldn't fck up any more
Schofield is right, and id be dropping laird for his comments not rachele
Why can't we ever read a room. There is nothing good that can come out of this, it's the kind of thing that results in trade requests

Have the chance to support the player, instead we pour petrol on the situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Back