Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Josh Rachele will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee you wouldn't want to accidentally run past the ball and not put your head over it this week if you were a crows player.

If you pull out of a contest this week as a Crows player you'll get lit up on this board and possibly in the media too.

If there's even a hint of lack of effort from anyone especially if it's Laird, they'll be gifs galore of it circulating.

Anything not considered team first is gonna be put under the microscope by the fans.... The few of them that'll watch.

Team First blah………… have any of our players come to support any of our players being tagged or targeted, more Nicks BS
Keane one of the only few players who flys the flag.

Matt Crouch goes into bat for the team too

Worrell also pretty good

Not many others though, none in the leadership group. Dawson only gets fiesty if it directly effected him.

At the start of the year there was talk of the elite rotation of Rachele, Rankine, and Pedlar through the forward and midfield.

It's quite symbolic that come the final round, none of them are in the selected team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No point repainting the house if you don't treat the wood rot underneath.

I've said it before, until this club and all those entrusted in its wellbeing make winning the priority nothing will change.

The worst part of Rachele's "lesson" is that team first principles were given as the reason by the very same people who put their own priorities ahead of the club.

The review of a few years ago accomplished nothing.
We still haven't heard about the review from a couple of months ago... which we know was a sham.

Keane one of the only few players who flys the flag.

Matt Crouch goes into bat for the team too

Worrell also pretty good

Not many others though, none in the leadership group. Dawson only gets fiesty if it directly effected him.
Fog.

If the leadership group really did want to turf Rachele, surely they'd be energized by finally ridding the side of his evil
If we are serious, we will turf out most of our so called leadership group.

I think Sydney will be pretty desperate to get things right and rolling before finals, could get what we deserve.
I honestly hope we get a 100+ smashing that makes Nix untenable.

Last edited:
I have also heard that Tex is not Racheles number #1 fan.

You can see it on field, they rarely celebrate together
don't reckon this passes "tHe eYe TeSt" - recently Tex GRABBED him and yelled something (that looked productive) in his face, was a big one. not saying Tex isn't a big fan but they do celebrate.

Attachments

• imagerender.jpeg
    imagerender.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 12
  • imagerender-2.jpeg
    imagerender-2.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Back