Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is such a great speaker...when he played he was so shy doing media...now look at him go. Love him on MMM, its only a matter of time before he replaces some of the dingbats on TV/FOX.

Dingbat.

Such an underutilised word.

Hats off to Schwatta.

And everyone else on the panel too. I always wondered why he left North, I wonder if it was because of his illness. I'm glad he did, even if we lost a great player, cos it clearly helped him in his life.

Hey all,

Just dropping in to let some of you know I'm doing ok. Life sucks at the moment, but you just have to power through. Got a pretty tough week coming up, with a wake and the funeral to come. Back in Melbourne for the night to pick my car up, will head back tomorrow morning. Loving the weather.

Have we secured all of Aish, Bennell, Carlisle, Seedsman, O'Meara, Hartlett and Stanton yet???
Just saw this, thanks for letting us all know you're ok Spits. It'll be a tough week for sure mate, but you'll get through it. You and your family are still in our thoughts. Power on dude.

Hats off to Schwatta.

And everyone else on the panel too. I always wondered why he left North, I wonder if it was because of his illness. I'm glad he did, even if we lost a great player, cos it clearly helped him in his life.

I think he left because of the problems with his second arseh*le that Pagan ripped him snd Arch after THAT Preliminary. ..

Not a show I'd ever normally watch but noticed there was a headline for Bindi Irwin on Dancing With the Stars United States so fired up the video.

This week they did "My Most Memorable Year" as the theme and Bindi chose to do the year Steve died to the Sting Ray.

F***ing hell it was emotional, little dance steps added that mimicked how they used to interact with each other and by the end of it half the audience in tears and Bindi crying her eyes out.

Scored 9, 9, 10.

I think he left because of the problems with his second arseh*le that Pagan ripped him snd Arch after THAT Preliminary. ..

If he had issues with depression that he was keeping quiet about then a spray like that could have massive flow on effects.

If he had issues with depression that he was keeping quiet about then a spray like that could have massive flow on effects.
The way Archer told it was that Schwatta took it right up to Curly that night. Arch tried to blend in at the back of the group so Denis wouldn't notice him...

The way Archer told it was that Schwatta took it right up to Curly that night. Arch tried to blend in at the back of the group so Denis wouldn't notice him...

That doesn't mean it wouldn't have flow on effects afterward tho, Schwass and Pagan had a long relationship, and it was probably important to Schwass given Pagan coached him as a kid. I'm just speculating, but I know people with depression and its funny how things effect them. Letting down other people seems to play a part in triggering it, at least in a couple of people I know. Specifically the feeling that they let someone else down. Even if they didn't.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't have flow on effects afterward tho, Schwass and Pagan had a long relationship, and it was probably important to Schwass given Pagan coached him as a kid. I'm just speculating, but I know people with depression and its funny how things effect them. Letting down other people seems to play a part in triggering it, at least in a couple of people I know. Specifically the feeling that they let someone else down. Even if they didn't.
Yeah me too mate, totally get what you're saying.

I just realized that some or maybe all other club forums have their team colours on the left and right side of the page. Is there any reason there is no royal blue and white on ours?.

We've never asked for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is contracted to play one more movie and just weeks ago said he was happy to keep playing the role. Pity his bond acting wasn't as good as his media interview acting.

Just 2 more months until the new Star Wars movie comes out, I remember watching the first in the cinema when I was young kid, and while it was horrific what Lucas did with the prequels, the hope that JJ Abrams will do some justice to the series has me excited...

CQxN1O5UwAAlpyv.jpg:large

He is contracted to play one more movie and just weeks ago said he was happy to keep playing the role. Pity his bond acting wasn't as good as his media interview acting.

Yeah, not my favourite Bond. Not enough gravitas.

Just 2 more months until the new Star Wars movie comes out, I remember watching the first in the cinema when I was young kid, and while it was horrific what Lucas did with the prequels, the hope that JJ Abrams will do some justice to the series has me excited...

CQxN1O5UwAAlpyv.jpg:large

Agreed...JJ and LOST BFF with me forever.

Not giving too much away again in the trailer.

Should Collingwood have a very different away strip for Clash games against North?

They look way to similar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back