Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed...JJ and LOST BFF with me forever.

Not giving too much away again in the trailer.

I never saw Lost, it has some mixed reviews, people either love it or hate it.

Had the misfortune of sitting near a Richmond supporter at dinner last night. Totally convinced that they would have pushed the Hawks in th GF had it not been for the Cunnington "non free".
Still laughing some 12 hours later.
Richmond- living off woulda, coulda, shoulda fir 35 years.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Had the misfortune of sitting near a Richmond supporter at dinner last night. Totally convinced that they would have pushed the Hawks in th GF had it not been for the Cunnington "non free".
Still laughing some 12 hours later.

Oh the joy. His entire Summer will be embarrassing and all we can do is point and laugh.

d9ab3e855ba608f128e0129f82556838.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having just read the excellent news that Sammy Wright from Katamite is signed up till the end of 2018, I am intrigued to read that like just about everyone who agrees to a new contract these days, he "inked" the deal.

I thought that they just signed the contract with a biro nowadays and the pen and ink from my youth is long gone. But if I'm wrong do they still have blotting paper on hand to mop up the blobs of ink that randomly drip from the pen en route from the inkwell to the paper?

Anything I ever done with pen and ink always resembled the proverbial dogs breakfast.

Having just read the excellent news that Sammy Wright from Katamite is signed up till the end of 2018, I am intrigued to read that like just about everyone who agrees to a new contract these days, he "inked" the deal.

I thought that they just signed the contract with a biro nowadays and the pen and ink from my youth is long gone. But if I'm wrong do they still have blotting paper on hand to mop up the blobs of ink that randomly drip from the pen en route from the inkwell to the paper?

Anything I ever done with pen and ink always resembled the proverbial dogs breakfast.
Really happy about Sammy Wright from Katamatite too
And agree with you re the pen and ink . :) And now they can make psychological things re the blobs :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back