Preview Rd 13, 2018: Hawthorn v Adelaide, 16 June 2018, 7.25pm @ MCG, featuring Shaun Burgoyne's 350th match

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't win Saturday night or finals hopes are pretty much gone with the way the ladder is shaping up.
I did a ladder predictor, we can lose to Crows, Giants, Swans, Cats and still make the finals.

So it’s not beyond us because play so many sides that we should beat.

They're not gone but if we're not good enough to beat the Crows this week then we aren't going to be good enough to win some of our other 'easy' games.

Got a feeling this Sat night will be our turning point for the season. Predict a comfortable win against an injury depleted and out-of-form Crows.
From what I've been told Rioli will play Sat week V the Suns but Birchall is still about 3 weeks away.

l have word we are playing "lock down" football. No wonder we look awful and can't kick enough goals. I'm sure Clarko
and his team can utilise a lot more creative options to help us play better, especially for Burg's 350th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We beat this mob in Adelaide last year when they had a much stronger team on the park and we were injury riddled.

Anything less than a win is a huge failure.

Haha that’s what we all said when we played an injury riddled Sydney on our home turf a few weeks ago!!!!

We are not that good!!!

50/50 game at very best.

Haha that’s what we all said when we played an injury riddled Sydney on our home turf a few weeks ago!!!!

We are not that good!!!

50/50 game at very best.

Yeah that's very true, although Sydney are slightly more plucky than Adelaide and had a better form line heading into the game.

Interesting watch for Hawks fans that don't watch much opposition football, keep an eye out for Greenwood from Adelaide, looks like he'd pinch the mag wheels off your car the moment you turn off your engine but boy for mine he has the best one touch hands in football. If he can touch it the ball sticks he really is that good in that aspect of the game.

Interesting watch for Hawks fans that don't watch much opposition football, keep an eye out for Greenwood from Adelaide, looks like he'd pinch the mag wheels off your car the moment you turn off your engine but boy for mine he has the best one touch hands in football. If he can touch it the ball sticks he really is that good in that aspect of the game.
On of the best contested ball winners in the game.

l have word we are playing "lock down" football. No wonder we look awful and can't kick enough goals. I'm sure Clarko
and his team can utilise a lot more creative options to help us play better, especially for Burg's 350th.

I'm really hoping there is another phase to our game plan that clarko hasn't implemented yet. Maybe he thinks that locking the game down is the only way we can be competitive.

We play such a negative, safe and boring style of football I can barely stand to watch at the moment. It was actually a breathe of fresh air watching at attacking Collingwood side yesterday.

I'm really hoping there is another phase to our game plan that clarko hasn't implemented yet. Maybe he thinks that locking the game down is the only way we can be competitive.

We play such a negative, safe and boring style of football I can barely stand to watch at the moment. It was actually a breathe of fresh air watching at attacking Collingwood side yesterday.

Agree. Pains me to say, but i loved the way the Pies moved the footy. Daring, taking risks through the corridor, challenging the opposition.

Sure, they've improved their kicking, but our field kicks would be on par. We just don't have the balls, or are simply not permitted to go through those parts of the ground.

I hear Clarko last night banging on about making the game look better via more speccies and more 10 goal hauls for full forwards. How about moving the ball a bit quicker mate??

Maybe for Burgers celebration Clarko will flick the switch as he did after the bye last year.

At the moment our forward 50 entries are diabolical. Gunston playing up the ground, Roughead having to compete against two defenders. I hope the coaching staff went over the forward-line structure during the bye round and have come up with a solution that can turn things around.

At the moment our forward 50 entries are diabolical. Gunston playing up the ground, Roughead having to compete against two defenders. I hope the coaching staff went over the forward-line structure during the bye round and have come up with a solution that can turn things around.

Diabolical is one of those words used too often in BigFooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back