Game Day Rd 16 Crows v Giants - Name the Excuse - Spoiler - Taylor saves Nicks, will he get another game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate that I can't enjoy this win.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
More fool you then. I think it’s ridiculous that you’ve all got yourselves in such a state that not only do you NOT want us to win, you actively want us to lose. It was a very good win.

On a side note, I can't believe Callan Ward is still playing. Feels like he's been around forever.

Was just thinking the same thing earlier. He was part of GWS' inaugural squad wasn't he?

More fool you then. I think it’s ridiculous that you’ve all got yourselves in such a state that not only do you NOT want us to win, you actively want us to lose. It was a very good win.
And I’m following game from Roman baths in Bath!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing so badly in games we should have won, can't play Finals. Seven years out of Finals.

I am not one to care about draft position, you can always trade down anyway. So don't care what ladder position out of the eight we have.

Wins like tonught in a season like this are more a kick in the guts due to losing games we should have won.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Next week, Taylor comes in proper. Looked good when he came on
Hmm, I wish I shared your optimism. He's more likely to be dropped if Jones is back.

Taylor showed more in one quarter of footy than McHenry has in his whole career. It's so blatantly obvious that some of our youngsters have some ability, but we're (Nicks) so risk averse that we prefer experience to youth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back