Game Day Rd 16 Crows v Giants - Name the Excuse - Spoiler - Taylor saves Nicks, will he get another game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, their form has been ordinary and now out of the 8, not sure what’s going on there

GWS are probably still hurting after that preliminary final lastyear they should have won and it was certainly a lost opportunity. Like us, I actually did not pick them to make the 8 this year.

Yep, was only the last week Nicks justified not selecting Taylor as he had stuff to work on, how do you publicly make a comment like that and then pick him?

What Taylor showed last night is he’s a footballer that has it. He needs to play.
And the whole thing is only further exacerbated with the realisation that Murphy and McHenry have had 90 odd games pumped into them over the past two years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit it doesn’t. The club will take any opportunity to keep him in given they’ve re-signed him too ****ing early.

Win another 2-3 games and he’s safe for 2025 so any win helps keep him there. I’d rather lose every game if it meant getting rid of him.
The club signed him for 2 years, they don’t need to do anything. If we kept losing, their hand would be forced. If he keeps winning, why would they want to sack him?

The club signed him for 2 years, they don’t need to do anything. If we kept losing, their hand would be forced. If he keeps winning, why would they want to sack him?
That’s my point, keep losing we get rid of him, win a couple more games and they won’t. Hence why I and others would prefer to lose than get an extra 2-3 wins in a shit season with a dud coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back