Preview Rd16: Changes & prematch discussion vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off track, but was looking at the photo of WW, he looks like he's straight out of "zombies" surely could of found a better photo.

I love the fact he looks like a bloke who you'd see playing footy in the 90s or all the way back into the 70s with how pale and scruffy looking he is.

He could undergo a complete body transformation though as he gets older and fitter.

I suspect that Benny J will miss again. Named on the bench rather than the positional 18. Usually when someone is a certainty to play like that, they name them in the 18, rather than on the extended bench.

I hate this extended bench rubbish. Name the 22 and if someone doesn't come up then replace them with one of the emergencies. It is just ridiculous this system.

He hasn’t really lit the VFL on fire this year from reports on here

Mind you I can’t go to the games living in adelaide but by the sounds of it he hasn’t really improved
He's had a good patch over the past few matches. He's still AFL quality, but Goldy's form is just keeping him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant get rid of jmac when he plays his only decent game for the year
Had judgement and hands that everyone would love in a young bloke. Has stopped waving his hands around so much which has lifted us from potential wooden spooners to top eight contendee. A steady hand when our post-bye injuries come.

The players listed on the VFL bench are always the selected players from the extended interchange, so it will be four of Zurhaar, Clarke, Hrovat, Walker, and Jacobs, with five listed probably because of the uncertainty over Jacobs.

I do think Daw has been good this year, but last week did highlight the need for a bit more mobility in the backline.
Sycophantic. See: the love song of J Alfred. I don't come here for authoritarians or their lackeys. If you are snakes friend please talk to him about his tone. Talk him down from god to the assistant to the grand high something- or- other.

No disrespect to you.

Carn' the roos

Please tell me if I am out of line. Will take it in the spirit of us all being on the same side

050718_Gallery3.jpg

Is planking still a thing?

Knocked out.

I don’t like it either and I want him playing for north right now, but he’s not getting a game for a reason.

Because we have a high level endurance ruckman and midfield issues.

If we had the GWS starting midfield, Preuss would be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back