Richmond v Carlton, 1st Elim'n Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Still doesn't make up for your first half charity
Ill agree, we got the rub of the green in the first half, but **** me some simple fundamentals were let go in that 2nd half by the umps, simple things such as throws and calling advantage when a guy gets tackled are ridiculous

Yay, we're playing finals!!

Nek Minnit...

We've been proven to have cheated?

Typical AFL wanting their scalp for us hurting their "image". Suck it up AFL;, illegitimate finalists upset the feel good story of the year... and they are to blame.

Have you proven you didnt cheat?

The game atmosphere down the squad end is dirty yarran got called a boong and black **** at least three times in about two minutes swearing threats to people in the crowd against richmond and cups plus otjer projectiles being thrown. sillys now smoking and weed a kickout or two now and a chucking up silly. Morons of the highest order plus atre making collingwood fans looking like kings. Dirty behaviour.

Fuct if I know what you are saying here but I think I get the gist of it and it sound truly disturbing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, not sorry to see the Tigers gone. Thought they were a real threat.
Too bad Tigers fans. Your time will come with that line-up. Plenty to look forward to.

I feel bad for Morris.

He's just a battler with little to no skill, got shown up something tragic on the big stage.

Smashed by Betts, provided no run on the way out.

Why he continues to be lauded for being "hard" even though he brings nothing else to the table is beyond me.

Well played Carlton.

1. Smashed on clearances
2. A few not good enough
3. 5 goal lead. Houli runs into the forward line with players everywhere and kicks it to not one not 2 but 3 Carlton players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond v Carlton, 1st Elim'n Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back