Richmond v Carlton, 1st Elim'n Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to admit I didn't think we deserved to make finals, but after 3 amazing comebacks from the impossible I now think we deserve to be there. Plenty of courage on display by the Blues.

Will the Tigers ever have a team worthy of their supporters?
Deservedly beaten by a team who did not deserve to be there.
Who deserved to be there?

Everyone jumps up and down that Essendon are cheats, their players are possibly beating teams because they have bodies which have been enhanced by injections etc..

They are pulled out of the finals and the 9th placed team, Carlton, take their place..

Nek minnit: "Carlton don't deserve to be there"

Seriously, stfu you embarrassing people..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the AFL site really give Deledio Richmond's best :confused: A nothing game hidden away mostly off half back while his opponents setup the win

At least the old Griffen vs Deledio debate is finally settled, I guess one is built for finals football while the other is a nice half back/winger in home and away contests

J
Fuct if I know what you are saying here but I think I get the gist of it and it sound truly disturbing.
Fuct if I know what you are saying here but I think I get the gist of it and it sound truly disturbing.
Sorry on the phone but the language was offensive and racist, stuff was thrown at carl supporters, people fightinh including richmond supporters with each other plus beer being thrown and even tipped on people supporting carltons heads.

Ball must have continuous movement, not continuous when the guy supposedly taking the advantage is tackled almost before he picked it up

What are you talking about? He had take a good 3-4 steps running away from the contest before being tackled.

And if he didn't hear it, well then it's the same as when Betts didn't hear the call and played on leading to a 50.

Who deserved to be there?
Adelaide. (But at the expense of Port)
If Essendon players were banned as they should have.
There's no Monfries for that offbreak in the last Showdown.
Carlton play Collingwood.
Adelaide play Richmond.

May or may not be clutching at straws....

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond v Carlton, 1st Elim'n Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back