Rnd 1: Carlton v Richmond (Prognostication and trash talk)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Rnd 1: Carlton v Richmond

And Stevens can't? :rolleyes:
What you think he does that:rolleyes:

Deledio can run............in straight lines. That's about it.
You see its comments like that which is why everybody just laughs at you, you blindly follow parrot.
That and you're contribution to making the 10,000 post thread the worst on BF and you play for Team 13 which really shouts out "loser":thumbsu:

Certainly isn't as soft as you make him out to be-kind of funny actually...makes me think you've barely ever seen him play

You see its comments like that which is why everybody just laughs at you, you blindly follow parrot.
That and you're contribution to making the 10,000 post thread the worst on BF and you play for Team 13 which really shouts out "loser":thumbsu:

I don't see eye to eye with parrot on many issues but I agree with him on this-Deledio is talked up far too much by Richmond supporters.

As for Team 13 and the 10,000 post thread-what makes you think I actually give a **** what you think? Every thread you post in goes to ****.

:thumbsu:

I don't see eye to eye with parrot on many issues but I agree with him on this-Deledio is talked up far too much by Richmond supporters.
This is pretty much showing how much you don't know and how hypocritical some of you Carlton fans, he has achieved more then Murphy- Fact, and definatly more then Gibbs:rolleyes:

As for Team 13 and the 10,000 post thread-what makes you think I actually give a **** what you think? Every thread you post in goes to ****.

That would be because you normally post in it shortly after:thumbsu:

This is pretty much showing how much you don't know and how hypocritical some of you Carlton fans, he has achieved more then Murphy- Fact, and definatly more then Gibbs:rolleyes:

Gibbs hasn't played a game yet, so if you are judging how good Deledio is by that, good luck to you-ge could be **** in that case. Like Ray Hall for example...

Murphy is a MUCH better player than Deledio.

That would be because you normally post in it shortly after:thumbsu:

Not really-it's actually because you post in them...

Carltons midefield is softer then thylacine60's c*** after a big night on the internet (nothing personal mate ;) )

Houlihan - Soft as they come
Lappin - Ditto
Murph & Gibss - Soft, but excused because there still only young
Carrazo - Soft
Simpson - Fair soft

The only soft midfielders Carlton don't have are stevens and one other young bloke i can't remmeber

Obviously haven't seen much footy there champ.
Still proves my point though. Richmond supporters are not only the most ignorant in the league, but they are also the dumbest.

Gibbs hasn't played a game yet, so if you are judging how good Deledio is by that, good luck to you-ge could be **** in that case. Like Ray Hall for example...
God you're a complete halfwit, is basic comprehension beyond you, you are talking Deledio down, and you and you're ******** supporters are always going on about Gibbs, he has done nothing, and yet he is a superstar of the future guaranteed, and Deledio who has had one awsome season and a solid season isn't.

Murphy is a MUCH better player than Deledio.
No he isn't, they are even at best, Deledio has achieved more which is what I said, and it is a fact, you cannot dispute it.
But knowing the obvious lack of ooty knowledge and brains you posses you will try to anyway

God you're a complete halfwit, is basic comprehension beyond you, you are talking Deledio down, and you and you're ******** supporters are always going on about Gibbs, he has done nothing, and yet he is a superstar of the future guaranteed, and Deledio who has had one awsome season and a solid season isn't.

Unless you provide me with proof of me EVER saying that Gibbs will be a superstar, you have just showed us all that you are a moron. That's actually the case even if you don't provide it, which you won't.

Deledio looks average. Fast, yep, I'll give you that. Not much more though.

No he isn't, they are even at best, Deledio has achieved more which is what I said, and it is a fact, you cannot dispute it.
But knowing the obvious lack of ooty knowledge and brains you posses you will try to anyway

Deledio has achieved more? LOL-what has he achieved? :rolleyes:

Has Deledio been tagged in his first 12 games by the best taggers in the AFL and absolutely killed them? :rolleyes:

Murphy>Deledio

Unless you provide me with proof of me EVER saying that Gibbs will be a superstar, you have just showed us all that you are a moron. That's actually the case even if you don't provide it, which you won't.

Deledio looks average. Fast, yep, I'll give you that. Not much more though.
Did I say just you?
I said Carlton supporters in general on BF, you can't deny it either

Deledio has achieved more? LOL-what has he achieved? :rolleyes:

Has Deledio been tagged in his first 12 games by the best taggers in the AFL and absolutely killed them? :rolleyes:

Murphy>Deledio
Um lets see, Rising Star Award, AFLPA best first year player, represented he's country, Murphy has played 12 games and thats it.

Just give up, you're fighting a losing battle

The battle is taking place on HIS board ..if you want to talk rubbish please remain on the Tigers board ..here the Carlton posters are allowed to state how they believe their team will beat the tigers without being attacked by other teams supporters ..the same applies to Richmond fans and their board . now run along
This is the gameday board, best you take you're meds old man:thumbsu:
I'm not even allowed on the Carlton board:rolleyes:

the poor old tiggys haven't won anything for decades ..i can't see that changing any time soon
haha
nice edit idiot, too slow though:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it's all said and done, both Delidio and Gibbs will be good players for their respective clubs. Both clubs did the right thing in selecting these players in their drafts, and both should go on and have long and distinguished careers in the AFL.

When it's all said and done, both Delidio and Gibbs will be good players for their respective clubs. Both clubs did the right thing in selecting these players in their drafts, and both should go on and have long and distinguished careers in the AFL.
Very true

Ladies....please.

Have just been reading Inside Footy Mag. All tipsters went for Blues, with two of them making Blues their "safe bet".

This suprised me a little. I will tip Carlton, but i think it will be closer than many expect.

Blues by 15 points.

Noticed that even during their shocking form since 2000, Carlton still lead the head to head 6-5 since 2000.

Richo v the Irishman should be a great contest.

Richo and Fev to kick 5 each.

Good to see the Richmond fans and Blue Baggers getting stuck into it. This is one of the biggest rivalries in the league, and will grow in the coming years due to the similarities of our lineups.

Both squads are no where near being top sides, but have plenty of youth and are looking for respect. Bring it on.:thumbsu:

I'm confident in a Carlton win. They would be the most match-fit team in the AFL at the moment. And with a mostly full list to choose from, they'd be a safe bet. :thumbsu:

I'd love to see the might tiges get up, now that Browny is out it'll be harder. Depending on conditions I think its going to be a shhot our between Richo and Fevolution

I like you Coughlan, those comments are fantastic!

Yes, I'm aware I currently play for Team 13, but I'm willing to cop those 'loser' calls if I must

Well we'll be missing our No.1 Midfielder and our (should've been AA) Ruckman, but we'll still roll these spooners with much ease.

I'm sorry to hear that you truly believe Richmond will win, I honestly don't think they will.

You are without two of your best players, Brown and Simmonds, Richo is not fit, oh and Coughlan is out too... It's going to be very tough, Carlton have a backline these days, and I don't see Richo doing much damage, on the other hand, Bowden will have to play the match of his life (if he starts at FB) to stop Fevola.

I'm not sure who Richmond will play as their back up ruckman, but I'd wager that Carlton's midfield will come out on top, Stevens is in club-best form, Murphy is coming off an injury lay off will be looking to make an impact, Simpson is still improving every game and Bentick will go in and under and get the ball.

All in all, Carlton have Richmond covered in every department (Richmond would have the ruck covered, but Simmonds is out), so Carlton will win this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 1: Carlton v Richmond (Prognostication and trash talk)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back