AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

there are richmond kids at the ground crying because they’ve never seen a richmond dreamtime loss… they are crying real tears… it’s ****ing awesome!

happy jon hamm GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody fantastic win. So much to like. Said it all through the game but yet another week we showed up to play. Love Hobbs in the middle and I doubt we will see him at VFL again.

Finally a win over this pack of ball dropping, throwing mongrels.. feels so farken good. If we can get our injury list under control and add another small forward or two.. we are going to be very dangerous.

Oh and Zachy.. finally a captain that really shows the hunger to win. Set himself for the game and just willed himself to every contest. Made me feel like days gone past.. great game. Also Caldwell was fantastic. Ridley impressive.. gee we missed him. Love how that back six is working. McGrath is a back pocket.. which is a dent on our recruiting but not him.. so let him be a lock down defender and do a job.

Another week that kudos also has to go to our coaches.. yet again we showed another game style.. directly to counter Richmond and to adjust to what we had. The tactical work this season has been exceptional and yet again this week it was evident. I am fully on board the Scott train. Very impressive.

Also.. how good is our clearance work? Again this week we had 8-9 clearances in a row at stages. Wooo hooo

there are richmond kids at the ground crying because they’ve never seen a richmond dreamtime loss… they are crying real tears… it’s ******* awesome!
Haha poor buggers.
would've been deserved if it happened, but zac played a screamer too
Yeah, dual BOG. Both played rippers.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back