Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning so many hit outs, but doing what with them?

This kind of ruck dominance should give us first use most of the time, but it's not.
he is putting it down midfielders throws 9/10 times, just that the Dogs are straight on our mids and they get crunched straight away or fail to be clean with that possession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two late goals matter little to me. That was completely unacceptable first half and they need to be sprayed for it.

Somehow we're still in the game when we shouldn't be.

The bulldogs player just spun 3 times and then handballed? Coulda got another clearance if the free was paid!

30 odd points more manageable at least if we can get our shit together and start hitting targets

They can't pressure like that all game, they'll run out of steam. they're playing like we did in rounds 1 and 2

IF, and i mean if, we get our kicking efficiency to 65%+, we can win it

Our ball movement has been unbelievably bad. I struggle to understand how bad it's been.
Losing every contest as well, players deserve a bake. Lucky to be within 6 goals. Need to be within 3 goals at 3qt I think

Their pressure has smashed us. Most pressure we've been under all year so far and the boys aren't used to it. They are zoning well, meaning our usual long kicking game is being halted and we're well out of comfort zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back