Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Best 5 v Pies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait for this season to be over

We’ll still be shit next year but at least we will have some kids running around to give us hope.

Broad and Vlaustin fantastic today. Samson bad. Very bad. Don’t care if he’s beaten in the ruck. Can’t stand seeing him give no second efforts after contesting the ball in air. Painful to watch.

North will beat us. Baker has been quite average this year. His best footy has been at HB.

Ryan showed a bit. Brown did too. Banks and Hugo have our wing roles sewn up moving forward too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kmac
Mansell
Ryan
All putrid and all offer absolutely zero Dow did more than them combined and he was sub
K Mac? Ryan? Now i know you didn’t watch the game.

End the Balta forward experiment. He’s far better behind the ball. I trust Jack as one of the great minds of the AFL and he repeatedly stated Balta’s best football is down back. I agree.

Good: Brown, Trezise, Rioli.

I know it’s been done to death, but some of the frees missed for us is mind boggling. Hill’s unrealistic attempt, took out Broad, jumped 5 min too early, didn’t lay a finger on it and mark paid to Cox.

We seriously lack A Graders. We need to nail the next two drafts and go hard for KPF in free agency next year.

Well do we still hold pick 1?
secret smell GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Back