Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 41 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Soldo massive loss for us people underestimate it we haven't look the same since his gone out Chol is no replacement add to that Lynch going out.
yep this season is different in 2019 as in we have so many speed humps leading into the finals, and its catching up with us, lynch and soldo out massive

Hahahaha. Neale kicked a goal and had 170 odd meters gained from 19. Meaning from his other 18 had 120.

Dusty had 475 from 18.

Crab.

What’s with the Rioli hate? He was by far the most dangerous forward half player and kicked a quarter of our score tonight.
Yeah he doesn’t wheel and go to pump it long inside 50 but that wasn’t working for us all night anyway.
Thought he was fine
Was terrific tonight and has been solid in the latter part of the year.

Prestia was always going to struggle, not his fault, but playing him under done was always a risk. Seemed to work into the game in the second half.
Bit harsh on Bolton, other than the undisciplined 50 in the centre I don’t think it was his attitude. I also think the Lions targeted him early too which affected his confidence.

Bolton has all the skills, but needs to get his discipline under control, no doubt. Outbursts like today just mean he will be more of a target going forward.

I wasn't trying to be critical of Prestia, I thought he was pretty good considering his time off and would rather give him a game now to get going than for it to be next week (that's what I was trying to say)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to the Lions they took it up to us and were able to take a battering early in the second quarter and then change the momentum(with our help) and took their chances when they came. On the flip side a couple of missed opportunities from us when we had the chance to wrestle momentum back and put the heat on them makes it a little harder for us, but still confident that we'll be at least in the prelim final. If we get them again with Lynch back and a couple of others having that extra few weeks under their belts we're going to be a different proposition.

Changes for next week:

Out: Chol Aarts
In: Lynch Ross
Yes thought Ross stuff to go out
Has to change our forwards and rotate the mids through

Don't be too upset guys. I thought your boys put in heaps of effort. They can't help they they're not good enough. Good luck next week.
Lol this could be good in 3 weeks.
Don’t nuke that account whatever you do.

Disappointing, but not stressed or unhappy.

It's been a weird covid season, and a break going into a prelim this year might be the worst possible outcome, even for Port.

We lost to the Cats in '17 then smashed them 3 weeks later in the QF, no reason why we won't do the same to the lions in 3 weeks in the Granny.

Only obvious change Chol for Lynch.

Interesting Bruce prides himself on players name pronunciation, and calls Chol "Shol" I wonder if that's the correct way of saying it.

bears won’t make the GF imo .

What we see on TV coverage isn't necessarily what the ARC see and use. Mentioned regularly since it was introduced that they have additional footage and angles that we don't see at home. People need to get over it. Not the reason we lost. Beaten by a quicker, sharper, better side.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
I never ever said that we lost because of it. So cool down before you make comments that make it sound that posters are saying things they're not. I also know they can have other angles we don't see. However, it is a final and none of us can see it live. They have a duty to show the viewer all the angles that led them to make their decision. Just like the non goal by Bolton before where they brought snicko out to prove it hit had the post too. They spent 20% of the time reviewing Valstuin's touch compared to Bolton's goal. Why?

Don't be too upset guys. I thought your boys put in heaps of effort. They can't help they they're not good enough. Good luck next week.
**** off w***er.You havn't won anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back