Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 41 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The butler with 3 min to go in The 3rd quartet. Served on a plate.
I understand he wanted to go to get more game time but dan he is good.
Dan Butler knows how to kick goals.
George great at kicking points.
I know who I would rather have in the foward line.

If the changes aren’t

Out - chol aarts
In - lynch caddy

At the very least.....I will personally send a video in to the club and get violent.

If we are good enough to win the grand final this year, we should turn it on starting next week and win by 40+ followed by pressure footy against the power who are beatable when we put pressure on!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How can you justify Houli in the side. He is absolutely horrible and squibs it every time. He is the biggest passenger late this year. We need Markov for leg speed with a tune up next week ready for the power.

Been a while since I posted.
In: Lynch, Caddy and Broad
Out: Chol, Aarts and Pickett
I personally think that we will be better off with these changes as we face an inexperienced side in StKilda.

PERSONAL PREVIEW:
Paddy Ryder was easily the B.O.G for StKilda today and with him likely to be out leaves both their backline and Forwards line more exposed and easier for Richmond to exploit, Ryder plays obviously in the ruck but also spends a fair chunch of his time in either the deep F-50 or B-50 allowing him to relive pressure for StKilda. Without him StKilda now are forced to play an even smaller forward line which makes it a little easier to defend for us, but also means that the possibility of Lynch to run wild has grown with no massive tall back to intcept him marks.

The possibility of Carlisle not playing means that they are now a winga / HB down.

Watching the game today I saw that goals from Butler and Gresham were kicked because of the Bulldogs inability to get back and defend, the doggies would often over-commit to following the ball which drew out defenders, this means that when the ball eventually slingshotted back into attack for the saints that the speed of butler was able to shake off any defender. I love butler but those goals that he got today won't be given that eaisly to him with the structure in the back line in Richmond.

I think the likely inclusions of the previously stated will make for a more dangerous side that should, combined with the likely exclusions of Paddy and Carlisle cause for the game to hopefully be played on our terms.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, the tigers use this as a chance to propel them forwards into the Prelim against Port, who else is better positioned to go all the way than the fuc&ing TIGERS!. Its gonna be hard from here but if the door is still open, why not us?

-Cheers

Dan Butler knows how to kick goals.
George great at kicking points.
I know who I would rather have in the foward line.

butler is a dud currently enjoying some "new club vibes" that'll go down the drain before too long

reckon he will be utter shit next few years

shol out for lunch the only change

we will win by 80 odd next game
I want caddy in... love his aggression.. great mark for his size, very smart player in general. Perfect for finals

I want caddy in... love his aggression.. great mark for his size, very smart player in general. Perfect for finals

caddy for aarts or pickett?

i actually forgot about him but love how he trolls oppos, take a few marks and kicks 2-3

out shol aarts cotch
in lunch caddy ross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while since I posted.
In: Lynch, Caddy and Broad
Out: Chol, Aarts and Pickett
I personally think that we will be better off with these changes as we face an inexperienced side in StKilda.

PERSONAL PREVIEW:
Paddy Ryder was easily the B.O.G for StKilda today and with him likely to be out leaves both their backline and Forwards line more exposed and easier for Richmond to exploit, Ryder plays obviously in the ruck but also spends a fair chunch of his time in either the deep F-50 or B-50 allowing him to relive pressure for StKilda. Without him StKilda now are forced to play an even smaller forward line which makes it a little easier to defend for us, but also means that the possibility of Lynch to run wild has grown with no massive tall back to intcept him marks.

The possibility of Carlisle not playing means that they are now a winga / HB down.

Watching the game today I saw that goals from Butler and Gresham were kicked because of the Bulldogs inability to get back and defend, the doggies would often over-commit to following the ball which drew out defenders, this means that when the ball eventually slingshotted back into attack for the saints that the speed of butler was able to shake off any defender. I love butler but those goals that he got today won't be given that eaisly to him with the structure in the back line in Richmond.

I think the likely inclusions of the previously stated will make for a more dangerous side that should, combined with the likely exclusions of Paddy and Carlisle cause for the game to hopefully be played on our terms.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, the tigers use this as a chance to propel them forwards into the Prelim against Port, who else is better positioned to go all the way than the fuc&ing TIGERS!. Its gonna be hard from here but if the door is still open, why not us?

-Cheers
Was Gresham playing?

I don't think the result of next week's game hinges on Dan Butler. Good luck to him, but our chances of winning rest squarely with us.

okay thats all well and good but we play saints in a final this week. I rather him on our side than against us put it this way

why doesnt someone like nank just KO the little campaigner 5 minutes into the game?

we need to be more ruthless i reckon

caddy for aarts or pickett?

i actually forgot about him but love how he trolls oppos, take a few marks and kicks 2-3

out shol aarts cotch
in lunch caddy ross
If Caddy had 5 shots at goal there's no way he kicks 3 points.

How can you justify Houli in the side. He is absolutely horrible and squibs it every time. He is the biggest passenger late this year. We need Markov for leg speed with a tune up next week ready for the power.

This is why

2017 Grand Final Norm Smith votes

13 - Dustin Martin, Richmond
10 - Bachar Houli, Richmond
2 - Alex Rance, Richmond
2 - Shane Edwards, Richmond
2 - Dion Prestia, Richmond
1 - Jack Graham, Richmond

2019 Norm Smith medal votes

15 - Dustin Martin, Richmond
6 - Bachar Houli, Richmond
4 - Marlion Pickett, Richmond
3 - Jack Riewoldt, Richmond
2 - Dion Prestia, Richmond

Has been overrated since playing well in a 89 point win.

He's not very good.
Not quite fair. I’m on the fence with Pickett (picket fence??), he has some real skills but does some lazy stupid things. His best is great to watch, but unfortunately is balanced out too often by his worst.
Not sure that he is the right option going forward but don’t think he will be dropped although he should for the second 50 he gave away as they dropped Caddy for a similar thing.

I’m so over this “We should of kept Butler” bullshit. The pea heart was putrid in his last season with us, massively out of form. Instead of buckling down and earning his spot back he bitched out. Was he a good player for us? Yes he was and he’ll always be a tiger life member for helping us break the duck but **** me there was no keeping him, he wanted out instead of backing himself to regain his spot. Guy wasn’t a Richmond Man anymore.

—end rant—

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back