Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Guve it a rest. No player should get away from criticism for what he did.
He wasn't defending a mate either. He was getting in the face of a soft **** that over reacted to an elbow earlier. Of course when Cumbo charges at him like that he would take a dive to earn another free kick.
Crucial time of the game and didn't need to be done.
Spoiled what would have been a pretty good game from him.
I would say drop him for it, but on reflection because of his seeming confidence issues the better course will be to say first and last chance. Do it again your out.
That’s it, Yze will no doubt have a word with him
And if he does it again he deserves to be punished

Amazing what can happen when half our A list midfield returns. Taranto and Prestia very important and allows more rotations with Dow, Bolton, Graham. We are a better team with Balta down back, and his game was very Rance-like - especially in the first half. Macca set the tone, with Baker and Nank showing a ton of leadership. We just seemed much more settled and I think Yze's gameplan is starting to take form. In a way, the injuries have fast tracked Mansell, Ralphsmith, Miller, Brown, Campbell and in time Sonsie and McAuliffe.

Bit worried about Ryan as he competed well but the ball was a bar of soap all night for him. Still unsure about Kozi.... but we need to tidy up forward entries as the crows were able to pick off our bombs...Cumberland needs to settle - that act could have cost us the game, but I'm still confused as how the 3 crows that manhandled him to the ground didn't have the free reversed...

Good signs as we prepare for next year. Add Lynch, Hopper and Martin in the short term and we win more games - That's IF we want to win more games....

Amazing what can happen when half our A list midfield returns. Taranto and Prestia very important and allows more rotations with Dow, Bolton, Graham. We are a better team with Balta down back, and his game was very Rance-like - especially in the first half. Macca set the tone, with Baker and Nank showing a ton of leadership. We just seemed much more settled and I think Yze's gameplan is starting to take form. In a way, the injuries have fast tracked Mansell, Ralphsmith, Miller, Brown, Campbell and in time Sonsie and McAuliffe.

Bit worried about Ryan as he competed well but the ball was a bar of soap all night for him. Still unsure about Kozi.... but we need to tidy up forward entries as the crows were able to pick off our bombs...Cumberland needs to settle - that act could have cost us the game, but I'm still confused as how the 3 crows that manhandled him to the ground didn't have the free reversed...

Good signs as we prepare for next year. Add Lynch, Hopper and Martin in the short term and we win more games - That's IF we want to win more games....

Yep. I like Yze’s gameplan. He values the footy more than the last years of dimma.

It’s taken a while to break some our players bad habits.

I’ve been impressed by Yze despite the results. We seem more adaptable and we’ve made some astute changes in game. The results havent been there but bar the Brisbane, the effort has been there all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this board loves schaudenfrauding on cumbo

It’s sad really…

bloke gives us something up forward…slots a quarter of our goals

But waaah waaah ….cumbo pushed someone ….oh no….sackable offence ….quick delist

We fricken won the game….woo hoo…proud of our club and proud of our players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we've won, this passage from cummy is hilarious. Two handed salute celebrating the mark then, then laughing, rushing in and pushing keane

Anyone wanna try putting Cumbo's thoughts into words over this 15 odd secs? Meme central!

Did he think that he was playing for Brad's Angel's where his actions would get a fluoro 50 metre reward. Kosi's kick pushed forward to the dead in front.

what a cope by a scats fan

View attachment 2012488
Fast And Furious Shaw GIF by The Fast Saga

I feel like you and others hating on Short watched a different game to me... i thought tonight was easily his best game of the year
Been a lot better the last couple of weeks. There was one major **** up that had me yelling at the tv. He has a bit or work to do to win me back fully though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back