• 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That Taranto one was ****ed

Bloke takes first possie after the tap, already has one arm held and tackled straight away with the other arm getting pinned in the process
No prior at all and both arms pinned

Should of been a ball up at worst or a free to Taranto for holding and best and I would be saying the same thing if it was a crows player in the reverse situation
he's meant to just drop it as per 2024 AFL rules

Not enough Mansell love here ā€¦played a great gane

Continues to improve

I like Nigel more and more

Agreed. He was the highest rated player for the game. Early in the year I was of the opinion only one of MRJ and Mansell should be retained on the list - theyā€™ve both proven me wrong and Iā€™m excited to think of a future with Mansell, MRJ, Campbell and Bolton (all 25yo or under) buzzing around the forward line.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thatā€™s fair enough, I can understand why some wouldnā€™t enjoy the way he calls it but just for me I didnā€™t mind it
Especially in the 2nd half

But it could of had a lot to do with the fact we were playing decent footy as well so my mood overall was up and about šŸ˜‚
I tried listening to the game online. So many SA commentators on all the stations. From the commentary it seemed like it was Crows versus a team of unnamed players and the umpires were crucifying the Crows. The channel 7 crew were excellent by comparison

umps are the problem not Cumbo
1. Crows player pushed first, if you're gonna call soft frees why isn't that a red card to the cows player?
2. Crows player took a dive, that's not a reversal
3. If you're going to call the softest of reversals like that, why is it then not a reversal back to us when 5 crows players molest Cumbo afterwards?
4. none of that little scuffle should have any input from the umps. give the fans some entertainment

Remember when the exact same thing happened to one of our players and the umpire didnā€™t reverse it? Canā€™t recall which game was only a few weeks ago maybe Dreamtime?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the young Irish lad Keane has recovered from Kosi's vicious six inch love tap to the solar plexus. He went down like he'd been harpooned the poor fella.
Daisy announcing a two weeker for that is more an indication of the flaccid member he his than the consequence of Kosi's action. Ol Irish kid, he played on not affected.

Plenty will pick up vision of Ireland Child going down squealin. Fine iff'n you a Cows resident and supporter, but those back home in Ireland, gunna be shakin their heads, bawling him out.

Daisy announcing a two weeker for that is more an indication of the flaccid member he his than the consequence of Kosi's action. Ol Irish kid, he played on not affected.

Plenty will pick up vision of Ireland Child going down squealin. Fine iff'n you a Cows resident and supporter, but those back home in Ireland, gunna be shakin their heads, bawling him out.
Looked a bit like the punch Pendlebury threw. How many weeks did he get?

That was a great away win for the Tigers and was a good reward for the previous two games efforts put in by the playing group. That third quarter was one of the best quarters by the club for the season and that goal Seth Campbell kicked on the run was all class (was a bit reminiscent of Nick Daffy iin his heyday).

Great composure showed by the lads in the final quarter, to control the ball movement & shut down the corridor access.
Few things I really liked about the game:
Yzeā€™s coaching from the boundary line, talking to the onfield leaders about onfield adjustments in real time;
Taking a leaf out of the Swans playbook & exploiting that abysmal ā€˜stand ruleā€™ by getting a team mate to run hard & straight through the stationery player on the mark about 5 metres to the left of that player, (corridor side) releasing the ball by via handball & generating tremendous forward momentum into the forward line;

Ben Miller is developing into a really good one on one defensive player & is rarely beaten in the air;
Samson Ryanā€™s efforts contesting the ball in pack marking situations in that if he did not mark the ball, was halving the contests & bringing the ball to ground for our smaller ground ball players to get to work;
Kamdyn McIntosh (I know he has a lot of critics on this board), played his best game for the season, his reading of the play & his defensive positioning when the side did not have the ball was very good & his ability to halve contests at ground level when in outnumbered situations was critical;
Hugo Ralph Smith - man this guy works hard & has had a great month of football, his ability to cover ground through sheer gut running, be the link player bringing the ball out from half back to half forward & also his defensive positioning when the team does not have the ball is getting better every game - definitely a player to persevere with into the future.

This win gives the team some good momentum, heading into future Richmond immortal Dustin Martinā€™s 300th game against the Hawks Saturday week.
Tiger Army get to this game & give this great Richmond champion the adoration & accolades he so richly deserves for everything he has given to our great club.

Go Tigersā€¦Eat Em Alive

Totally agree. Also how about some love for Samson Ryan. Played a really good team game. Always outnumbered but rarely beat. Brought the ball to ground for the smalls.
First game in vs Don's was awful. Much better last week and again last night.
One of my big problems with him against the Don's was how lost he looked out there, hard to tell off TV if that is better, but he certainly seems to have been more competitive last two weeks.
Looked ok in the ruck last night, but he wasn't up against one of the comps premier rucks, so will hold judgement on that.
Agree he competes well in the air and brought the ball to ground. Would just like to see him hold the odd mark or two.
He's building each week, hope they keep him in for a few more as we get blokes back

On another note, was actually quite impressed with Selwood calling the game last night
Seemed to know a fair bit about the younger players

Still talks like heā€™s been on the cans for 7 hours but he has decent insights
I made that observation as well, has the brain dead drawl of a homeless pisswreck. Not saying he is a homeless pisswreck but ive never seen him in a house.

Spoke to the lady at my Post Office counter...said she was going!
Great Job Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back