Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Top 5 v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When you look at the players we had over the flag years it was such a cracking list absolutely packed with guns. It was right up there with the awesome Brisbane and Hawthorn sides . We are in for some tough years but we are all very lucky we saw such a special era as some clubs never have them in their history at all.

You really think hawks list is not great lol . There the form team in the competition wouldn't suprise me that do what we did in 2017.
its bog average with no stars

its the coaching

When you look at the players we had over the flag years it was such a cracking list absolutely packed with guns. It was right up there with the awesome Brisbane and Hawthorn sides . We are in for some tough years but we are all very lucky we saw such a special era as some clubs never have them in their history at all.
Yep reckon we would have had a massive chance in 2022 if the AFL didn't cheat us and they actually followed the rules like they do in 98% of umpires calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toast the supporter who kept turning up.

F.R.O. season 24. Roasted.

All that's left is resignations. May this please include Louie's and his team of bandits. That Pathetic preseason stunt, the disgraceful Camel needs to be publicly mutilated never to return.

Hopefully be able to toast some solid on field / off field recruiting, fitness and game planning.

Want '25 to be a "moving year". Everyone at the club, new and old expected to step up.

Need to keep the experienced players for the next couple years of pain.

The fact we're expecting couple of years is pain is what I hate about the AFL and mentality that can seep into the playing list. Is there no world where Hopper/Taranto become the inside beasts we hope we have recruited. Lynch returns and along with Bauer and Lefau our forward line becomes more potent. We bring in genuine young guns early in the draft who inject immediate class into the side and players like Gibcus/Juddy Clarke actually gets a proper run at it.

The fact we're expecting couple of years is pain is what I hate about the AFL and mentality that can seep into the playing list. Is there no world where Hopper/Taranto become the inside beasts we hope we have recruited. Lynch returns and along with Bauer and Lefau our forward line becomes more potent. We bring in young guns who inject immediate class into the side and Gibcus actually gets a proper run at it.
What’s the best way to handle Gibcus going into Opening Round and Rd1. Will be a player and have seen that.

What’s the best way to handle Gibcus going into Opening Round and Rd1. Will be a player and have seen that.

He's an absolute potential elite talent but I fear his body is not made for the rigors of the AFL. Happy to be proven wrong though. I'm not confident under Louie but I wouldn't be rushing him in for round 1 if he's not ready. Let him have a big pre-season get the strength and conditioning as good as can possibly be. Allow him the best run at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Back