Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Top 5 v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

After Tassy is added my bet, my account, is that we will be the last of the Great Dynasty Teams...never to be replicated ever!
Have you forgotten the great Collingwood dynasty of, erm, a handful of close matches in 2023?

What a wonderful day at the football yesterday. Shame to not get a win but the boys cracked in and I thought they played well for majority of the game. We have a very beautiful football club and the way we celebrate our own is very special.

On to the offseason, what a new and exciting journey we are on.
very well said, great to hear some positive comments.

Richmond people or not friendships is different.
Dimma has his new toys, go play with them. His team exited the ground, he should've been with them. I get the friendship thing but I'm sure he had dinner with Dusty last night and has ample opportunity to pay respect to his best mate, I just l really want the stink of dimma to finally leave the club. He made his choice to leave us and that's fine but he loves being attached to our farewell tours.

Dimma has his new toys, go play with them. His team exited the ground, he should've been with them. I get the friendship thing but I'm sure he had dinner with Dusty last night and has ample opportunity to pay respect to his best mate, I just l really want the stink of dimma to finally leave the club. He made his choice to leave us and that's fine but he loves being attached to our farewell tours.
he's a bit like Brownless turning up to west coast grand final reunions

it's not such a big deal.
Dimma is and always will be attached to our history and success.
He was paying respect to Dusty just like everyone else.

At least the premier league has just started. Looking forward to seeing man city getting relegated
Yep, so glad other sports are starting up. I'm an Aston Villa fan hoping they can back up last season.

But I'm mainly looking forward to the NFL and NHL. Bengals and Browns. Doesn't matter if they are Divisional rivals, my heart can hold the tension (and the heart break 😭😭)

In the other code its the New York Islanders, Arizona Coyotes and Edmonton. Gotta have skin in the game.

There's tonnes of sport, F1, cricket, Melbourne Storm but nothing can ultimately fill the Richmond off season.

We had no Friday night games this year and two Thursday games. Can't imagine we've convinced them to give us more prime time games. We'll probably end up going to Tassie and Canberra to make things sting even more
Canberra never gets marquee games, just Port and Footscray type sides no one cares about!

Tell ya what I thought it was disgusting after the game, when Hardwick was shown on screen with Martin and the (minority) of the crowd boo’ed.

Bloke gave us 3 flags, some of the best days of our lives. And he gets boo’ed.

If you were one that boo’ed I reckon you should be ashamed. I was embarrassed being there and having to listen to that.

Canberra never gets marquee games, just Port and Footscray type sides no one cares about!
I’m pretty sure we played GWS in Canberra in 2016. The AFL does things like this when we’re crap, but they rarely do this to Carlton, Collingwood, and Essendon. Don’t know why they treat us like this whenever we go down.

Yep, so glad other sports are starting up. I'm an Aston Villa fan hoping they can back up last season.

But I'm mainly looking forward to the NFL and NHL. Bengals and Browns. Doesn't matter if they are Divisional rivals, my heart can hold the tension (and the heart break 😭😭)

In the other code its the New York Islanders, Arizona Coyotes and Edmonton. Gotta have skin in the game.

There's tonnes of sport, F1, cricket, Melbourne Storm but nothing can ultimately fill the Richmond off season.
Seahawks and Rangers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty sure we played GWS in Canberra in 2016. The AFL does things like this when we’re crap, but they rarely do this to Carlton, Collingwood, and Essendon. Don’t know why they treat us like this whenever we go down.
We kicked 3 goals for the whole game. I was there. It was absolutely horrible.

We kicked 3 goals for the whole game. I was there. It was absolutely horrible.
If it wasn’t for Alex Rance that day, we’d have lost by much more. Alas, that “much more” came in Round 23 against Sydney at the SCG.

That performance against Sydney was worse than any loss we experienced this year. We were down by something like 136 points towards the beginning of the fourth quarter!

Not as invested in the NFL as I used to be. So hard to watch now with the time outs and advertising. Same as the NBA.

Have a passing interest in the Leafs because of a family connection in Toronto. Not too dissimilar from the tiges in some ways - long suffering fans.

Seahawks and Rangers
vomit GIF

Seahawks and Rangers
I go for LA Lakers, Chelsea, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Western United in the other sports I follow/semi follow.

Yeah, I don’t have much to look forward to elsewhere. Well, “Melbourne Storm” I guess even though I barely ever watch NRL lol. Pittsburgh and Lakers are finals fodder at best, but I don’t follow other sports as close as I used to. Richmond’s taken over. Maybe I will with how we’re going.

Richmond AFLW is my best chance at watching success this off-season lol. If that fails, we always have the draft!

Not as invested in the NFL as I used to be. So hard to watch now with the time outs and advertising. Same as the NBA.

Have a passing interest in the Leafs because of a family connection in Toronto. Not too dissimilar from the tiges in some ways - long suffering fans.
Great stuff.

Last night I started to watch a preseason game between Cincinnati and the Colts but turned it off to watch our 2017 Qualifying Final. 😢😢😢 such incredible stuff 😍😍😍.

That goal Prestia kicks seconds before 3/4 time 😀😀😀🎉🎉🎉

IMG_5241.jpeg

😂 had to be a Karen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Back