Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Seth Campbell

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Ben Miller

Votes: 20 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Our gameplan is trash, yze would've seen enough to know he has to get back to basics in 2025. It seems this year, effort is conditional.

I feel sorry for Yze, no one could've come in after Dimma and won the players over but I wonder if we needed to bring in someone tougher like Buckley or Pyke. It's a hiding to nothing job

Daniel Rioli was very good twice in this play, KMac's ankles running pickup was fanstastic, so was Seth Campbell's running ankles pickup; Bolton finishes nicely :)

There were so many miscellaneous quality plays that it comes in THREE parts :)

If anybody would like to watch the rest of the GIF's from this game, they're from this post -> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-gifs.1047662/post-84043577

Question for those who care about these compilations... should I keep them in compilation form or should I separate them out into individual GIFs for these "quality plays" compilations?

There were so many miscellaneous quality plays
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Dusty (managed) , Cumberland (omitted)
In: Banks, Smith

McAullife plays a full game and I'd rotate the sub to someone like Campbell, Graham, Dow or McIntosh for the week.
How can you play Sonsie after his game ? Or Kmac, or Graham or Dow?

People come to see Dusty, no point managing him if he's playing another 10 games for the club

Could say the same to tiger fans 😂 sooking about interchange issues that’s clearly just a mistake and ripping into an 19 year old kid for ducking. Stay classy tiger fans!
Surely even as a Hawks fan you can see that Watson carried on like an absolute ****wit on the weekend. Shhing the crowd when you're missing goal after goal is embarrassing, and then disrespecting Dusty on social media.

He's been spending way too much time with Ginnivan and needs to settle the **** down if he wants any respect from oppo fans.

I 100% ripped into Ginni and still do now!

Did you see any of us hawthorn supporters booing Tom flop lynch after his flop on the wing? A 200cm 100kg bloke goes down easier than a cheap hooker on Saturday night!
Could say the same to tiger fans 😂 sooking about interchange issues that’s clearly just a mistake and ripping into an 19 year old kid for ducking. Stay classy tiger fans!

NaturalDisaster

If your going to go around sanctioning supporters on your own board & deleting their post for just having a strong, yet uncomfortable opinion and claim i was "CLEARLY BAITING", when i, quite knowingly know i was not by telling another tiger supporter they need to "grow up" - then ffs card this clown.

Seriously wtf are you doing if you are sanctioning legit Tiger fans on their own board and letting flogs like this guy come in and act like that - ffs

All I have to say is....for God sake play McAuliffe....it's not rocket science ....we are rebuilding .....just PLAY HIM !!!
this 100%
we're terrible and yet this potential shining light can only get a sub look in.
Is playing j.Graham that important to our future?
midfield for the rest of the year- no sub bullshit!

thanks mate you just dont get that off the ball perspective on TV. Hope all is well in the Dangerverse
Dangerverse!
Cheers mate same to you.

How can you play Sonsie after his game ? Or Kmac, or Graham or Dow?

People come to see Dusty, no point managing him if he's playing another 10 games for the club
Funny you mention Dow int that. Was watching thew footy show yesterday and in the quiz one question 2 brothers play mid for rfc and saints the dudes dumbfounded none knew. Reaction after learning answer uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :mask:

Back