Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires aBsOluTEly have no bearing on outcomes.. But we also shot ourselves in the foot.. Hopefully the club asks the hard questions.. Funny how the free kick could was rarely flashed on the TV...lol

If we won we would not go very far without Prestia. Dusty under done. Edwards cooked. Kids looked out of their depth. Bears needed the 3 extras and won't do any damage, and if they make the GF, they would be ab easy kill on the G..

Glad the season is over and we can review those poor efforts that cost us a top 4 and home final...

Fumbled all night and a few of the first time finalists really made some poor errors

How the hell did Tarrant and Nank not kill that
Yeah was a shame, especially Tarrant had probably been best on all night for us. Dude well and truly beat Daniher.

Has a player had 3 softer goals from free kicks than Sarah Connors lesbian lover Eric Hipwood received tonight?

Once we lost Dion we were up against it. Lynchy needed to nail those two goals, and Daniher fluked everything all night. What a sad way to end an up and down year. The fact we even made the 8 after losing to North and Gold Coast is quite bizarre. Let the boys rest up and give it another tilt. The young fellas, although a bit nervous at times, will be all the better for it.

It pains me to say it, but I don’t know how dusty comes back from this. Another pre season, media scrutiny that’s just a disgrace, and the wrong side of 30.

Shedda, thanks for the memories, those dark days before Hardwick you were as clean as you are at the end.

Keep the faith, I doubt we’d beat Sydney or Melbourne next week. Let’s hope the group can stay motivated. For all I care, I hope the boys go On a hell of a post season trip to clear the heads and reload. Lynch will be even better next year. Shai needs a rocket after tonight.

We beat ourselves all season and tonight it cost us.

Go tiges

I do think we need a refreshing of the list, if dusty wants a fresh start I wouldn't be against it. Hopefully we get both GWS mids

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibcus is a ******* spud.
Lynch never plays in big finals, I can name 1 game only.
Lynch missed 2 sodas cost us the game.
Dusty can * off he is cooked.

Shit take, apart from the Gibcus bit.

Lynch missed one and had one bullshit one overturned. He played a solid game.

All i can say about the game is im glad at this point we gave the final to Ross, Sonsie, Gib, Miller i really think they're the type of players that never want to lose a final again its the right choice.

Also Edwards is a sexy man and always will be.

* you Dimma for refusing to lock down Neale.

Prestia goes off, and the only one who can get a clearance for us, is our Rucks taking the ball out of the contest themselves, lucky they had no ruck.

Dimma has a lot to answer for tonight.

Was an arrogant performance from KDH.
Fancy playing a 60% fit Dusty (which I am fine with), but then going in with a cooked Edwards.
Always going to be two men down once Dusty inevitably ran out of puff.
Turned ot it was three with Prestia going down.

The Captain who had 26 disposals and 41 hit outs…?

At 39% ffs id rather he had none. If you're going to quote stats maybe consider them all champ. He fed Neale all night.

As bad as Gibcus was, Nankervis for me was WOG.

Every knock on went to Neale who generated something for the Lions. His disposal was woeful. And that last goal that Daniher kicked to win, Nankervis stood inbetween Broad and Balta and stopped them from launching to kill the ball.

Lumbering oaf who was an absolute liability today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back