Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Essendon & Changes for R11 vs Sydney

Best 5 vs Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been watching footy for a bloody long time and gotta say that was close to the worst officiated game of all time.
More than half the decisions had NO explanation.
Totally ratshit

Nice win in the end with the bullshit frees we had to fight against.

Get ones in the back half to even up the count and missed blatant ones in our forward50. Not to mention to bullshit 50’s and frees against

Ross appeared to be fighting for his spot in the team tonight. Played very well.

The whole back 6/7/8 that rotate through there are finally starting to gel back together with a bit of chopping and changing this year. Broad is one of my favourites, never noticed in the game but just does what he has to do time and time again.

Rioli boys are just electric at both ends. Great team effort

Great to have another win but that was harder than it needed to be.

It’s been a wonderful period for our club, but bloody hell it’s hard to watch us dominate the game and not get scoreboard reward.

Jeez, doesn’t Tommy Lynch have some shocking set shot games. He needs to treat every shot as a 50m kick and stop poking. From 50m he is so reliable. He should kick that way every time.

We saw the potential of Maurice tonight, he’s a lot more than a pressure small forward.

Great point. Dunno why we just cant put teams away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny watching Hardwick up in the box with hands over mouth, would have been livid at some of the atrocious umpire calls and non calls for that matter.
Atrocious is exactly right.
I listen to the comments and watch, but I nearly turned off the telly.
If they don’t realise the crowd numbers are down because footy lovers don’t enjoy the game the same anymore.
The game is in trouble.

That was a shit game to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back