Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Best vs Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say he’s been one of our issues. He’s had to be more of a factor in transition with Taranto being our key mid and he’s butchered it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, not factually correct.

Good to see Miller have a tidy game. My dad was a pretty big fan of his after he had a good patch of games last year so watching him play makes me think of the old man. By about 3/4 time I would have normally got a text from him saying Miller is looking good.
Only game 20 from memory, get another 30 into him - last ruckman I saw do this

Was Maric the Mullet in the elimination final 10 years ago

Last edited:
Don’t know what was happening in the 3rd quarter. There must have been 30 or more attempted soccers and I don’t think any of them were successful. Probably 10 from Dusty alone. I was wondering if he had a back problem or something.

I’m guessing the directive at 3/4 time was get your head over the ball, take possession and stop ******* soccering.
We done a lot of soccering this year. Most not successful. Better to pick up the ball and get a ball-up.

Can’t remember who it was but can’t believe that st kilda player fights through the tackle and drops it in the forward pocket in the second quarter. Razor ray comes over and says he tried to get rid of it, as long as he tries. Within the next 5 minutes we get 3 htb against us which included balta picking it up between 2 players and getting it knocked out. Cheating scum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week was horrendous umpiring but for some reason I noticed the non calls more tonight. So many tackles with incorrect disposal unrewarded. The most noticeable free was when players lead with their heads into a tackle. We had a few, Shorty on a couple of occasions and play on. They do exactly the same, our guys even played it smart and lifted their hands and the free was still paid against us. I just can't believe how the interpretation is so different between the two sides.

I believe the last two weeks we have been awarded a total of 19 free kicks after making 138 tackles. Some of those frees are for out on the full so we must be the most ineffective tackling team in the history of the game according to the umpires.

Hopper comes back in but need to ensure we keep a good balance in the middle, Taranto, Hopper, Cotchin, Prestia isn't the quickest midfield group going around. Gotta be careful we don't lose too much spread when he comes back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Back