Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Best vs Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Miller have a tidy game. My dad was a pretty big fan of his after he had a good patch of games last year so watching him play makes me think of the old man. By about 3/4 time I would have normally got a text from him saying Miller is looking good.
Your old man knew his footy mate. God bless his soul.

Jack Ross had 2 howlers in the first 10 mins of the game but to his credit fought back really well I thought.

Shows the maturity of him now, would’ve gone into his shell a year ago

Hugo on the other hand just offering us nothing.. time for Banks

Selection headaches vs Lions. A good thing to have. Hopper will come in but who goes out ? Pickett too comes in but again who goes out ? And a shoutout to Mini. 3 wins from 4 games which included a very close loss to a team that's won 11 straight. Mini just quietly is doing a very good audition for the job IMHO. 👏

Have to mark that down as one of the most memorable H&A games of this era.

From the first quarter fightback, to the way we overcame the worst umpiring imaginable, right through to the last where we just refused to get beaten, that was a game and a win worthy of a player and man as good as Cotch.

And the old boy was bloody magnificent. He hasn't kicked the ball this long and sweetly for seasons now, looking sharp and dangerous around stoppages - his game tonight wouldn't have been out of place dropped into any of his best years. Right when we needed someone to stand up in that first quarter, there he was, with his cape on, like so many of the 299 games before. What a living legend you are, skipper for life.

Another beast of a game from Taranto. I was thrilled he was coming to us knowing that he fitted our needs so well with his inside game, his run and his territory gaining strengths, but this consistently high output from him is maybe 15-20% above the best he managed at GWS (and that best was not over a long stretch) - he absolutely loves being a Tiger. The celebration with that sealer sent shivers up the spine.

Meatball and Shai were good, Ross mostly handy, Dusty is so close to a massive game it seems like every contest is about to turn to something magical - he is moving so well and is clearly loving playing footy with his mates as much as he ever has. A real joy to watch. Thought Nank had perhaps his best for the season tonight. Led the charge with his physicality and fair dinkum brutalised Marshall at times, hit the ball to better areas far more often than in games where that's been an issue - the Lambo addition is clearly working and Nank himself is lifting at the right end of the year, as he does.

Our backline has been fantastic through this winning streak and tonight was no exception. Vlas and Balta both huge defensively and offensively, Young, Broad and Grimes all very solid. Rioli's courage, tenacity and ball winning were as much a highlight as his rebound, he will really benefit from the bye, hopefully be back somewhere near 100% for the Brisbane game. Short's last fortnight has been his best for quite some time, those goals from downtown are worth so much and his run and effort to close and create space has been tireless.

There wasn't much pretty about our forward line tonight, but it was effective enough. Miller had a great game, such good ball handling in poor conditions for a big man, he's a great athlete, has a footy brain and is clearly very coachable. Baker his usual gritty gem of a game, Fridge solid and building into the year.

Couldn't go into the bye in better spirits - almost feels better than one, two, maybe even three flag years in some ways. We seem a little less battered and bruised (aside from those actually out of the side), the group has never been more united and we really aren't under any pressure of expectation.

Just a team of great mates, having one more cheeky crack at the ultimate glory. Loving every minute of it.

Enjoy the rest, boys, can't wait to see how hard you attack the rest of the season and watch the comp lose their shit all over again.

Go Tigers! :thumbsu::richmond:

Last edited:
Selection headaches vs Lions. A good thing to have. Hopper will come in but who goes out ? Pickett too comes in but again who goes out ? And a shoutout to Mini. 3 wins from 4 games which included a very close loss to a team that's won 11 straight. Mini just quietly is doing a very good audition for the job IMHO. 👏
u forgot to mention pears gifts infront of goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

suck my dick wwe GIF

This is one of the funniest posts I’ve seen in ages 🤣

I thought they were playing better wet weather footy late in the 3rd quarter and were going to over run us in the last.

Mcqualter is coaching very well.
seems to be making a lot of the moves the majority of us have been crying out for. i just want to test something. after the bye we should try baker in the ruck i reckon. yeah good idea, baker in the ruck. what a phenomenal suggestion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Back