Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Best vs Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be the next Jacob Townsend ?

My money's on Mad Dog.

r0_36_1793_1259_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Karma has a big square up coming his way...might decide the ball falls in his lap over and over again all August and September. ;)

Awesome performance & moment today. It was an important moment done right. It's great to see the club get its mojo back. Lots of overlords here acted like change, especially around Dimma, were sacrilege to the legacy of our success - but when you put your big boy pants on & embrace change, new beginnings & trust new people, your club always tends to grow. It's not an act of heresy - it's the core aspect to a club. It always comes first, before the players, coaches, administrators, fans & Sometimes your club has to fall on its own sword to move forward - much like the Collingwood racism review. Change must always be happening.

It's great to see this group connected again. Cotchin said it himself. The team has really gotten its culture back. Great night for the club & especially the Cotchins. Good times

Just got home , fantastic performance against the shitkilda and yet again maggots , no use even talking about the corruption nothing will be done ir said it’s beyond a joke .
Can’t even beat us with umps in you’re pocket you shit campaigners st Kilda , as for Higgins you little pleb

Gotta say being at the game that final 5 mins deadset felt like a final.
Mates and crowd around me went absolutely ballistic when TT snapped that sealer as was Boltons.

That knack we had for timing our run towards finals looks very very familiar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the best days/nights at the footy for a long time , what a win to honour the chimp!

So many positives , really impressed with Millers game like everyone else

good to see also the likes of banks and brown doing well in the vfl , really need those guys to come on..

hopefully they stick with clarke too , i would send mjr back to vfl for fitness / development..

Only big negative was all the seagulls , still suffering ptsd from a few weeks back when one literally flew into the side of my head trying to get my maccas fries down at frankston beach

Got a lot of time for Grant
Don’t always agree with him but respect that fact he will call a spade a spade and won’t just chase headlines
Met Grant Thomas and Sammy Newman during a round of golf at the National Cape Schank Moonah Course. We were playing a group behind but forced to play though them because Newman was having a horrible game and slowing up the group, you could hear him cursing and swearing from a hole behind..some really creative self deprecating shit btw 😂 His playing parters including Thomas were pissing themselves. Sammy was livid with his game. Anyways on the next par 3 Grant called us through so we had to play up to the green they were on. We hit our tee shots close which pissed Sammy off he was saying shit like l"ucky swing" and "when i was 40 i could have" bla bla.....basically heccled us as we were politely playing through as requested. On the other hand, GT was a lovely bloke. pulled me aside and apologized for Newmans antics and applauded us for making a couple of sweet birdies. GT is a Top man in my book! For whats its worth - IMO Newman is a loose unit and needs help.

Tim Taranto winning the Ian Stewart medal

View attachment 1715229
Hopefully can add at least one more on Brownlow Night and if its not too much of an unrealistic pipedream then another on the last game of the year.

He cant have a Normie cos they are for Dustin.

Beat the Bears at the Gabba then the season ,might just shift back to life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Back