Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Best players vs St Kilda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done everyone who got to the game and donated money to a great cause hopefully we open our wallets or purses again next week for the allanah and Madeline foundation

Did kmac root your missus? You have an unhealthy hardon for him.

Didn’t enjoy his selection and did nothing tonight for me to change my mind.
I don’t have to rate every player on our list do I? I’m sure he is a great bloke, but he is just in shit form.

That first half was pretty stunning in my opinion. The pack hunting was a sight to behold and we absolutely obliterated a shell shocked opponent.

I’m not really worried about the second half drop off. Our percentage is so much better than our nearest rivals that an extra 3-4% isn’t going to make a difference at the end of the season. Much better off banking an easy win than busting a gut for the percentage.

Prestia was clear BOG for me. Also gave votes to Martin & Lambert who were the main drivers behind the building of that margin. Riewoldt & Short were my other two, but Grimes & Astbury could have easily slotted in there as well.

Very pleased with tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty looked strong tonight, both in the body and the penetration on his kicks.
The run of the game to half time, there were no illusions over it turning into a 20 goal massacre.
I felt we made St Kilda look like an Under 12's team in the first half.

Foot off the gas in the 2nd in parts but I'm ok with that. We have managed to get through to Round 18 on top, with a very healthy percentage and without needing to mass-rest players, so I would prefer the cue in the rack within games well won than managed INs and OUT for weeks. It's all building huge momentum.

I reckon Riewoldt would be kicking 7-8 goal bags per week if his current form transferred to the 90s.

Only shitty thing tonight, and doubt he'd care, was the St Kilda bloke in the crowd, who'd had a few too many cans, ripping into Rioli all night about Fevola's daughter. Started out as banter, ended as harassment.

I one of the few who liked McIntosh tonight. Wasn’t brilliant but he’s a soldier. Goes so hard at it. A couple of his spoils tonight were just the result of sheer determination. You need players like that. Happy to keep him in the side until players return from injury, at least.

Some of the blokes being criticized are typical players in a dominant team. They’re playing on edge and almost shit frightened to make a mistake so precious are spots. Blokes like Menadue, Moore, C.Ellis when he plays along with those on the fringe like K-Mac is. You see most guys who come in really struggle to identify a role or have an impact.
I think Townsend is one though who has shown on numerous occasions that he recognizes his strengths and limitations and plays within them to a team role without the concern of the numbers on the stat sheet which holds him in good stead for a recall at some point I think.
The other guys are playing like the weight of the world is on their shoulders and are unable to breathe out there in a football sense.

Think George stays in until Butler comes back.
We have gone from what looked like having great depth in smalls too pretty average really outside Rioli and Higgins to a degree.
Boltons bags are packed.
Stengle for some reason kicks 6 and doesn't get a go.Something the coaches know that we don,t.
George cost us last week.I hate for him to cost us in finals which he's more than likely do than not.
Maybe its time for Baker.
Moore won't make it.
Menadue heading down the same path as CEllis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Back