Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Best players vs St Kilda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the worst second halves of football I’ve seen us play this year.

So annoying. :(

We switched off game was over nothing to read into it. Eye on next week

We just cruised to a 9 goal win with some fantastic play in the first half. Dusty getting back to his best, Prestia unreal, Jack had a big one in Maddie’s game, no injuries.

Average second half but the game was in the bag. What’s the point of being miserable and whinging about that? “Oh we should’ve won by 100 instead of 50 boo hoo”. These are beautiful times we’re experiencing people. Try to remember where we came from and just enjoy them.

Last edited:

Do you blame them?
Already on top with the best percantage. Rest for next week against a tougher opponent
We've built a standard of never relenting and running games out with a head of steam. We don't want to lose that reputation. Oppo teams are shitting themselves at 3 quarter time.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

We've built a standard of never relenting and running games out with a head of steam. We don't want to lose that reputation. Oppo teams are shitting themselves at 3 quarter time.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Game was well and truely over

Go tigers

Some were quietly crapping themselves about this game

Smashed them in the 1st quarter...then game over

Meh from then on

Go tigers!
Hey I may crap myself but I’ve only been right 4 times this year, so I’m obviously doing something right. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rate McIntosh for his ability to keep running and at least be in the contest and be a nuisance. Think he's rated more on what he does without the ball than with.

Houli, Butler, Conca and Graham are in my best 22, so to be missing them and get games into Moore as a young key position and cycling the next best player in the VFL, sitting on top of the ladder, pleased.

Your boys were incredible tonight.

Well done.

Lots of work for us to do.

Glad you are with us supporting a great cause.

Best of luck for the rest of the year. I was in Swan St last year after the GF and witnessed what a drought breaking premiership feels like. Wish it was us. Think you'll do it again. Head & shoulders above everyone else.

Best of luck!

Nice post mate all the best :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Back