Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Best players vs St Kilda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannot believe half the comments on this thread.

Don’t you lot remember what it feels like to be of the receiving end of floggings like this?

I’m never going to get bored with winning.

I enjoyed every minute of this game. Every single minute.

Go Tiges!

Now there was an event to remember..........
We've brought it back in online form - part 1 had 10,000 posts...the Eagles & Pies fans get in there but we are multicultural, lol.

Pretty filthy at Rance is the last few minutes. He just stood still in the Saints last passage of play for goal. Then when they kicked it he just began walking to the bench umprompted like he had earned a rest.

Don’t want to get too shitty when the game’s clearly won but it only takes a couple of those little things to breed a complacency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win & very impressive first half ! Only negative is the boys who came in McIntosh & Menadue didn't really make the most of their opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty filthy at Rance is the last few minutes. He just stood still in the Saints last passage of play for goal. Then when they kicked it he just began walking to the bench umprompted like he had earned a rest.

Don’t want to get too shitty when the game’s clearly won but it only takes a couple of those little things to breed a complacency
good on him

prince

Durant has really unsettled the Warriors......

Cool, when we sign LeBron i guess i’ll be worried about a total different free agent system in a different sport in a different country.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda rd18 & Changes for Collingwood rd19

Back