Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Best vs West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with these changes but would add...

OUT: Miller
IN: Ryan

Need a forward target and we're wasting our time with Miller... Excuse the pun.
I actually don’t mind Miller because he’s a bit more mobile around the griund than Ryan. Happy to persist with either.

Won by about what I imagined considering we haven’t got a forward line and their defence was at full strength with some qty down there.
balta and rioli outstanding
soldo as well as Ive seen him play
midfield solid day at the office without setting the world on fire
mrj , stop sulking kid , you gotta learn when you have your chance , use them legs bolt for goal and nail it , you avoid pulling the trigger
anyways got the points back to the G next week

Didn't catch the whole game, mostly just the second half and boy, what an ordinary affair. Can't say much other than happy to bank the 4 points, although we did miss the percentage boost. I've got to say I love Rioli's run and effort, he is such a different player compared to 3 or 4 seasons ago. Balta is also tracking nicely but I hold my breath every time he kicks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great game, though I think West Coast came out to play and were better than expected.

Watch next though after being satisfied with this performance and lose to Carlton by 60+ points.
McGovern and barras in the team are pretty handy I didn’t expect our forwards to take too many hangers , credit to jack he played one of his better games , really got on his bike

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Back