Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Best vs West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This win makes it 7 wins out of the last 10 games. Kinda creeped up, but it’s equal with Brisbane over the last 10 games. Only Port Adelaide + Collingwood have a better record in that time.

It’s a fairly decent positive tbh.
Yeah, but we’re still shit.

Definitely better than a loss, though...

How do you fail to finish a game against the bottom side with a percentage of less than 100% ??

There is too much evidence for one not to admit we are an average football team, and it is our lack of ability to execute basic skills consistently that makes us average and reflects a lack of a true commitment to the importance of player development, especially amongst our premiership players.

Alternatively, what is quite impressive is my ability to produce such eloquent prose at the end of game day

Got the 4 points & no new injuries about all that can be taken away from that game.

Will need to play a hell of a lot better to get over the Hawks.

Changes:
Out: M.Rioli McIntosh
In: Mansell Sonsie

B: Young Balta Grimes
HB: D.Rioli Broad Vlastuin
C: Sonsie Taranto Ross
HF: Graham Prestia Baker
F: Miller Martin Riewoldt
R: Soldo Cotchin Bolton
INT: Hopper Mansell Banks Pickett
SUB: Clarke or Ralphsmith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but we’re still s**t.
Tbh I thought we were going ordinary too until I saw that. Since Round 7, we only lost to Essendon (by one point), Brisbane, and Port Adelaide by 10 points. Only the Brisbane away loss was a bad loss. That’s pretty decent

Tbh I thought we were going ordinary too until I saw that. Since Round 7, we only lost to Essendon (by one point), Brisbane, and Port Adelaide by 10 points since Round 8. Only the Brisbane away loss was a bad loss. That’s pretty decent
We needed the percentage yes, but, in reality, if we hadn’t of spudded it up against GC and Essendon, we wouldn’t be in this position. That’s what has potentially killed the year, not a win against WCE in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Back